NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
The John Elway vine is one of my favorite ever. I laugh every time I see it.

Gave himself the ultimate stamp of approval with the hands on the hips and chest poking out.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I still pissed the Cowboys got Hardy.

Outside of Suh he should have been next dude people called.

Given that old girl was coked up and had inconsistencies in her story off the rip I don't emmm think he really did that ****.

Given that old girl was coked up and had inconsistencies in her story off the rip I don't emmm think he really did that ****.
Thank you, if people would actually read the transcripts and the holes in her story, as well as her history. I think the opinion on hardy would be different than the imagine espn tried to paint him in that piece they did which was blatantly bias.

Lookin back at that 2012 draft it was kinda meh overall . Trent the worst out of them all though

We're happy with fletcher cox, kendricks, vinny curry and Boykin.. Dennis kelly has stuck around

Bryce brown got us a 4th and we'll see what foles got us (or gets us :nerd:)

Cox, Kendricks and Curry were all home runs

love Vinny Curry but he has value, he would be a 12+ sack guy in a 4-3

I still can't believe the Bucs passed on Hardy when he actually WANTED to come to Tampa just to **** the Panthers up twice a year. Our stupid *** GM said last minute he just "didn't feel good about it"

He's not going to feel good when he's fired in a year or two unless Jameis saves his job.

100 pages has passed like nothing since I was last here.

Da Kraken to Dallas!! I aint a Dallas fan or a fan of domestic violence. But I do enjoy watching this man play. Dude is a straight monster in the 5 technique. Dude reminds me of the juggernaut, once he gets going he can't be stopped.

HardyHOGWARTS.gif

Thank you, if people would actually read the transcripts and the holes in her story, as well as her history. I think the opinion on hardy would be different than the imagine espn tried to paint him in that piece they did which was blatantly bias.

I don't really know the details but he was already suspended last year right? So why are they talking about him getting another suspension?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom