NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this has been discussed before, but when debating if someone is a bust, do you all include people that are injury prone?

I still pissed the Cowboys got Hardy.

Outside of Suh he should have been next dude people called.

Given that old girl was coked up and had inconsistencies in her story off the rip I don't emmm think he really did that ****.
Thank you, if people would actually read the transcripts and the holes in her story, as well as her history. I think the opinion on hardy would be different than the imagine espn tried to paint him in that piece they did which was blatantly bias.

what you talking about?
1. there are 2 transcripts, one if Greg Hardy saying he is getting beat up by the female with her heels and the second is the buildings front desk and the woman said Greg beat the female
2. If Greg really was innocent why would he have paid her off?

Stafford will definitely have the interception record when he retires.
Brett Favre held both the TD & Int record at the same time, so I'll take it 
laugh.gif

I know this has been discussed before, but when debating if someone is a bust, do you all include people that are injury prone?

[COLOR=#red]I don't personally... If your body isn't able to stay healthy not matter how hard you work then it just wasn't in the stars for you.
But if that same guy has had injuries and doesn't work hard to rehab, ice tub, etc then a different story.
Kind of all depends...[/COLOR]

Stress level in those two spots would be enough that Phil would complete his half-finished sweatshop factory of children.

Jets and Bills need to dig down and evaluate how close they really are to being a contender though. Getting a QB like Phil requires heavy resources and/or capital. 

Brees isn't going anywhere this offseason. That's a guarantee. Earliest he would move is next year.

Last edited:
No chance he isn't suspended though, no way Roger goes easy after the Rice fiasco
That's the reason Mecklenburg county is getting sued because the NFL wants to suspend him. The league is saying the evidence should be a public record but in NC after a bench trail is appealed that bench trail and all findings basically never happened. And under the law since the jury trail was dismissed all evidence is sealed and therefore the public has no right to see it. And without said evidence Roger knows the players association won't take Greg being suspended lightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom