NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
If NFL owners want to adopt any proposal about expanding instant replay for the 2015 season, they will do so without the support of the Steelers.

Team president Art Rooney II said Friday he is not in favor of any of the 12 proposals to expand the instant-replay system that will be presented by the league’s competition committee at the owners meeting next week in Phoenix.
Rooney said he expects a lot of discussion on the proposal to eliminate the “trick plays” used by the New England Patriots in which they lined an eligible-number player in an ineligible position. He said he is in favor of eliminating them.

"I don’t think it was handled the right way when they ran the play," Rooney said. "We have these rules where a player is supposed to report. I thought Baltimore had a legitimate gripe about how that was handled. It’s probably just as easy to eliminate it.”
Weaksauce.
mean.gif

@dmxfury, come talk to your man about this.

If NFL owners want to adopt any proposal about expanding instant replay for the 2015 season, they will do so without the support of the Steelers.

Team president Art Rooney II said Friday he is not in favor of any of the 12 proposals to expand the instant-replay system that will be presented by the league’s competition committee at the owners meeting next week in Phoenix.
Rooney said he expects a lot of discussion on the proposal to eliminate the “trick plays” used by the New England Patriots in which they lined an eligible-number player in an ineligible position. He said he is in favor of eliminating them.

"I don’t think it was handled the right way when they ran the play," Rooney said. "We have these rules where a player is supposed to report. I thought Baltimore had a legitimate gripe about how that was handled. It’s probably just as easy to eliminate it.”

Weaksauce. :smh:

@dmxfury
, come talk to your man about this.

AFCN babies :smh:

You're officially ok in my books.

Why aren't you about that NT Wrestling Thread life b

just watched stone cold vs shawn michaels wrestlemania 14 :smokin brings back memories man! ill check out that thread, but i dont really keep up with it anymore, just wanted to try it out and obviously get wrestlemania.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom