NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
200w.gif

On second thought, you may have a good point

Bruh I know we have no trophies.

But if we did from the 80's I wouldn't try to use them in arguments if I wasn't even alive to see them :lol:

But if we did from the 80's I wouldn't try to use them in arguments if I wasn't even alive to see them :lol:

Raiders are part of NFL lore and among the iconic teams of the league. What have the Chargers ever done to warrant even a second thought?

Last edited:

Raiders are part of NFL lore and among the iconic teams of the league. What have the Chargers ever done to warrant even a second thought? Ever?

During our lifetime? The same achievements on and off the field as the Raiders.

Our Lakers are iconic too right? But when we bring up our rings from even 5 years ago, all we hear from everyone is how "Laker fans live in the past."

Oh, but when it comes to the Raiders it's okay to "live in the past" and celebrate iconic moments from 1948.

I just don't like the double standards.

People pick and choose when it's okay to celebrate and bring up the past, only when it's in their teams favor.

You know that's how it is.

Mention J. Cole and gets all emotional :lol:

Cmon bro, honestly who do you follow on social media more objective than me?

I know Cole is like NyQuil for most folks, and most of his previous album tracks are boring.

I wouldn't be emotional over you not liking them, none of my friends do :lol:

I'm a Stan but I keep it real.

Last edited:
Was kinda random to post the Raiders meme :lol:

I know, but it's also random when you post Niners slander too right?

But we all join in laughter.

I even laugh at the empty Chargers trophy case picture.

I dish it and I take it.
We're discussing music the last 2 days in the NFL thread, it's all random :lol:

How do you call a whole genre trash?

**** doesnt even make sense
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lot of trash sports . wnba , nascar.... samething...... music , sports, movies...quite a few trash movie genres. . cant trust people who tell you they like everything.... 

Last edited:
Substitute the Chargers for an expansion team and what do you lose?

That's your response to all the rationale I gave you?

If that's the case I'll end the discussion, next topic.

There's nothing to say to what you've said. What the Raiders have been for the past 10+ years doesn't diminish their place in history, which was my point. Charger fans calling out any team about rings are asking for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom