NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

H.O.B. > your favorite album
Still his best to this day imo 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
If you can't appreciate the Weeknd's music you either belong to a past generation which is fair - or your D stay dier than the Arizona Cardinals post season record.

All these shots being taken, makes me think its the NFL season.

Then I come to the sad reality there will be no NFL on Sunday.

Why must you guys do this? :lol: :frown:

You dont have to like someone as long as you still respect their talent. I would never jam out to Lady Gaga, not my taste, but I respect how talented she is.

Last edited:
You dont have to like someone as long as you still respect their talent. I would never jam out to Lady Gaga, not my taste, but I respect how talented she is.

Same man

My one buddy destroys her and says she has no talent, never liked her music but she's very talented

Same with people who bash an entire genre. I think its funny. Country is gay. Dubstep sucks. I only listen to Hip-Hop. Really, out of an entire genre you can't find one song you like? It's music, there's something good to be found in every single genre if you look at it with an open mind instead of trying to maintain some image of who you are while pushing a personal agenda on others. I look at it like food. You would never say Italian food is gay. I only eat Mexican food lol. Im sure you can find something you like even if Italian food isnt your favorite.

I can't tolerate any Bruno Mars disrespect. You can tell me his music isn't for you but that guy can sing his *** off. Took my wife to see him last year, one of the best shows I've ever seen. Felt like Michael Jackson all over. Blown away.

JT "Mirrors" being mentioned in here :smokin

Sam Smith has a great voice but his album was boring as hell to me. Deleted it quick. Just not my kind of singer.

Last edited:
Same with people who bash an entire genre. I think its funny. Country is gay. Dubstep sucks. I only listen to Hip-Hop. Really, out of an entire genre you can't find one song you like? It's music, there's something good to be found in every single genre if you look at it with an open mind instead of trying to maintain some image of who you are while pushing a personal agenda on others. I look at it like food. You would never say Italian food is gay. I only eat Mexican food lol. Im sure you can find something you like even if Italian food isnt your favorite.
Well said & good post. Especially the bolded part.

Last edited:
The Weeknd - HOB/Glass Table Girls = :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

The production on that alone :x

Anyways...there is nothing better than having a diverse taste in music. So much good **** out there.

The Weeknd - HOB/Glass Table Girls = :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

The production on that alone :x

Anyways...there is nothing better than having a diverse taste in music. So much good **** out there.

That transition though...

PrgbctD.gif

I feel you 100%,I don't get how people can be closed minded when it comes to music. There are so many great and diverse sounds out there to enjoy,why box yourself in?

Last edited:
I was happy to see them bring back Captain EO when I went there last year. Hilarious movie, and when that Gizmo looking dude sneezed at the end :x

I was humming You're just another part of me on the way out tho :smokin

Yeah me too, I saw it as a kid and just remember loving it

felt like a time machine seeing it again 20+ years later

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom