NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Substitute the Chargers for an expansion team and what do you lose?

That's your response to all the rationale I gave you?

If that's the case I'll end the discussion, next topic.

There's nothing to say to what you've said. What the Raiders have been for the past 10+ years doesn't diminish their place in history, which was my point. Charger fans calling out any team about rings are asking for it.

Bro we, including Raider fans, call out the Niners everyday.

They have a more prestigious team than any of us the last 10-15 years.

why is it hard to understand that none of our teams are safe from jokes and slander?

The Seahawks won the super bowl a year ago and they were the main topic of slander for weeks after the super bowl.

You guys make fun of other fans for having "feels" or being "sensitive," but one random joke about the raiders is posted and you're up in arms about your franchise.

You think I'm really that naive? I know the Raiders have a more iconic past than the Chargers :lol:

Does that mean I'm not allowed to ever make random jokes the same way everyone else in here does too?

If you dish It then learn to take it.

We cool tho man.

Substitute the Chargers for an expansion team and what do you lose?

That's your response to all the rationale I gave you?

If that's the case I'll end the discussion, next topic.

There's nothing to say to what you've said. What the Raiders have been for the past 10+ years doesn't diminish their place in history, which was my point. Charger fans calling out any team about rings are asking for it.

Bro we, including Raider fans, call out the Niners everyday.

They have a more prestigious team than any of us the last 10-15 years.

why is it hard to understand that none of our teams are safe from jokes and slander?

The Seahawks won the super bowl a year ago and they were the main topic of slander for weeks after the super bowl.

You guys make fun of other fans for having "feels" or being "sensitive," but one random joke about the raiders is posted and you're up in arms about your franchise.

You think I'm really that naive? I know the Raiders have a more iconic past than the Chargers :lol:

Does that mean I'm not allowed to ever make random jokes the same way everyone else in here does too?

If you dish It then learn to take it.

We cool tho man.

I bait you too easily L2B :lol: don't sweat it, I'm just fooling.

Not C Chester McFloppy though, that's always real.

Last edited:
I hate you.

I hate all of you. :lol:

I wish I had control over the forum I'd autoplay Cole everytime you enter a thread on max volume, and not allow you to turn it off without muting your speakers.

I hate you.

I hate all of you.
laugh.gif

I wish I had control over the forum I'd autoplay Cole everytime you enter a thread on max volume, and not allow you to turn it off without muting your speakers.
you want everyone to take a nap..... 

Bruh I know we have no trophies.

But if we did from the 80's I wouldn't try to use them in arguments if I wasn't even alive to see them :lol:

Raiders are part of NFL lore and among the iconic teams of the league. What have the Chargers ever done to warrant even a second thought? Ever?

During our lifetime? The same achievements on and off the field as the Raiders.

Our Lakers are iconic too right? But when we bring up our rings from even 5 years ago, all we hear from everyone is how "Laker fans live in the past."

Oh, but when it comes to the Raiders it's okay to "live in the past" and celebrate iconic moments from 1948.

I just don't like the double standards.

People pick and choose when it's okay to celebrate and bring up the past, only when it's in their teams favor.

You know that's how it is.

:lol: You really don't get it man.

Your franchise, the San Diego Chargers, is the Kidz Bop of the National Football League.

There might be a lot of hate between the Raiders - Broncos - Chiefs but there's also a **** ton of respect.

Don't get confused for one second, your team is not in that group and never will be. No one in the division respects your franchise or your fanbase man. :lol:

Any of those three teams could not make the playoffs for a generation and it still probably wouldn't change that. :lol:

How does it feel to never be able to so much as sniff acknowledgement no matter what happens on the field from now to eternity fam.

Most important sporting institution in the San Diego area is the Tijuana Xolos and even they're and expansion team. :lol:

Last edited:
Bruh I know we have no trophies.

But if we did from the 80's I wouldn't try to use them in arguments if I wasn't even alive to see them :lol:

Raiders are part of NFL lore and among the iconic teams of the league. What have the Chargers ever done to warrant even a second thought? Ever?

During our lifetime? The same achievements on and off the field as the Raiders.

Our Lakers are iconic too right? But when we bring up our rings from even 5 years ago, all we hear from everyone is how "Laker fans live in the past."

Oh, but when it comes to the Raiders it's okay to "live in the past" and celebrate iconic moments from 1948.

I just don't like the double standards.

People pick and choose when it's okay to celebrate and bring up the past, only when it's in their teams favor.

You know that's how it is.

:lol: You really don't get it man.

Your franchise, the San Diego Chargers, is the Kidz Bop of the National Football League.

There might be a lot of hate between the Raiders - Broncos - Chiefs but there's also a **** ton of respect.

Don't get confused for one second, your team is not in that group and never will be. No one in the division respects your franchise or your fanbase man. :lol:

Any of those three teams could not make the playoffs for a generation and it still probably wouldn't change that. :lol:

How does it feel to never be able to so much as sniff acknowledgement no matter what happens on the field from now to eternity fam.

Most important sporting institution in the San Diego area is the Tijuana Xolos and even they're and expansion team. :lol:

Yeah... the Chargers are the team I think about least in our division. They just don't carry the same vibe as the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom