NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope you're not implying I crossed the line bro. What I said is what it is but no malice involved on my end fam. But agreed it's all fun, we all love football.
Nah, I was talking about me
laugh.gif

I meant I know I'm like an annoying fly sometimes popping off.

But I try to never make it personal.
Just jokes about sports.

So I just wanted you to know I'm here to talk sports but also have fun. At the end of the day tho I'm cool with everyone in s&t.

Except PMSBoi.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 I couldn't rock with anyone who has two favorite teams anyway. 
^ please don't bring her into this. last thing we need right now
laugh.gif
Of course. DS-ace strikes again.

The Bills seriously need to trade whatever they need to get Brees or Rivers. Team is a legitimate contender immediately if they get one of them.

Although they're both warm weather guys...wonder how they'd respond to being in freezing weather most of the year.

Last edited:
What's everybodies opinion on Brees. I always kinda thought of him as a system QB because he wasn't anything special out SD from wat I can remember. But those stats are hard to ignore

He was pretty good in SD and probably would have been great in Miami too since the weather is always nice

I wouldn't say he's a system QB but I think he has the perfect coach for his skillset

What's everybodies opinion on Brees. I always kinda thought of him as a system QB because he wasn't anything special out SD from wat I can remember. But those stats are hard to ignore

Overrated. I think he's good but I don't think he's elite. He was good in SD and they wanted to keep him but couldn't. I would never call him elite or top 5 because can't go to GB and win in January when it's ice cold or NE in February when it's snowing.

Didn't someone announce last year that Miami was getting a grey jersey? I always liked their orange jerseys :smokin

Last edited:
Couple of 1sts and buffalo won't have a 1st til 2018 (they traded this year's to Cleveland)

That teal Seahawks jersey was always hideous to me
That piss and **** Broncos throwback
Striped Steelers throwback
The Willie Beaman letter blocking on the current Steelers jerseys
Those Arena League jerseys the Bucs wear
The OG Bucs logo... Son looked like a zesty pirate :lol:

That teal Seahawks jersey was always hideous to me
That piss and **** Broncos throwback
Striped Steelers throwback
The Willie Beaman letter blocking on the current Steelers jerseys
Those Arena League jerseys the Bucs wear
The OG Bucs logo... Son looked like a zesty pirate
laugh.gif
yes.... i hated those jerseys.. seahawks jerseys are dope now but i liked they 90s jerseys with the gray helmets..... 

those eagles baby blue and yellow.... 

i dislike the new dolphins jerseys, and dislike when teams start changing they colors, 

jets... changes your ish already... they were better in the early and mid 90s aswell. i had a keyshawn jets jersey when dude was a rookie.... 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom