NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Harrison back to the Steelers.
smokin.gif
I'm glad he's giving it another go where he belongs.
The Ravens black jerseys are pretty tough
Hell yeah.

Eagles current jerseys aren't bad, we've just seen them for mad long. I thought they were mad nice when they came out but now it's just time for a change.

I really need for the NFL to stop the BS and let teams go back to wearing throwbacks. All teams should wear them 2-4 games a season.

I read somewhere that they're allowed to, but they have to wear the current helmets for safety reasons. That defeats the purpose of most of the throwbacks.

Last edited:
Eagles current jerseys aren't bad, we've just seen them for mad long. I thought they were mad nice when they came out but now it's just time for a change.

I really need for the NFL to stop the BS and let teams go back to wearing throwbacks. All teams should wear them 2-4 games a season.

I read somewhere that they're allowed to, but they have to wear the current helmets for safety reasons. That defeats the purpose of most of the throwbacks.

The teams can't redesign the helmets with the older look but keep current tech? That seems strange.

The teams can't redesign the helmets with the older look but keep current tech? That seems strange.
something about them wanting players to wear 1 helmet the whole year for testing or some ****

the green flywire on the them joints adds a nice touch. They ditched the grey stripe on the green and white pants too.

Last edited:

They can, but I believe that would require players to use 2 helmets in one year, which is deemed unsafe.

View media item 1456761
View media item 1456762
For example, a few years ago, the packers wore their throwbacks with brown helmets and their regular uniforms with yellow helmets. 2 helmets for the year.

Now they use yellow helmets with their throwbacks, but they just remove the sticker. Only 1 helmet for the year.

They can, but I believe that would require players to use 2 helmets in one year, which is deemed unsafe.

For example, a few years ago, the packers wore their throwbacks with brown helmets and their regular uniforms with yellow helmets. 2 helmets for the year.

Now they use yellow helmets with their throwbacks, but they just remove the sticker. Only 1 helmet for the year.
Still doesn't make sense. Why can't they just paint the same helmet a different color. They repaint helmets throughout the season if not every week. 

Unless you're going commando,I don't see how the sweat would get through enough to become apparent 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom