NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jets "Titans" throwbacks are up there 
sick.gif

I'm a big fan of the Acme Packers, NY Titans and Broncos AFL jerseys. Almost bought a Revis Titans jersey because it was such a good deal. Framing jerseys are way too much. Wanted a A Rodg Acme jersey too.

James Harrison signs a two year deal, how's that NFL drug testing coming along. I'm expecting him to get popped sometime this season.

Eagles current jerseys aren't bad, we've just seen them for mad long. I thought they were mad nice when they came out but now it's just time for a change.

I really need for the NFL to stop the BS and let teams go back to wearing throwbacks. All teams should wear them 2-4 games a season.

Eagles current jerseys aren't bad, we've just seen them for mad long. I thought they were mad nice when they came out but now it's just time for a change.

I really need for the NFL to stop the BS and let teams go back to wearing throwbacks. All teams should wear them 2-4 games a season.
no the eagles jerseys arent bad, just average.... agreed.... i loved the 75ths anniversary season for that reason. 

Some of our teams don't have to worry about not being able to wear a throwback. Some of us wear them every Sunday. :pimp:

Teams don't need to change their uniforms all the time, it's tacky

Once a generation for a uniform change

Last edited:
yellow and green is a ugly color way. always disliked the  packers uniforms and i love yellow /gold .... 

yelllow and black 

purple and yellow

nice..... 

It's only a matter of time before you see a jelly green Eagles jersey again

And new Jags jerseys are :pimp:

Last edited:
The Bills and Pats old designs were amazing. I wish the colors weren't already in use with half the league, but I'd gladly welcome them back.

The Texans should change their uniform

The Patriots throwbacks are awesome but I think teams tend to stick with the uniforms they've had the most success with

do you chip

Marc Sessler @MarcSesslerNFL · 42m 42 minutes ago

Hearing from someone also at yesterday's Regional Combine that no team has been more thorough than the Eagles. Talking to plenty of players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom