NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unless you're going commando,I don't see how the sweat would get through enough to become apparent 
laugh.gif
after I play ball or go running. Shirts , shorts and underwear are soaked...
sweat so much, usually change my shirt a few times.
I sweat like crazy too and my boxers/underwear are usually pretty soaked but never enough to get through my sweats/shorts. Just me though,I tend to go through multiple outfit changes daily in the summer too 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:

Unless you're going commando,I don't see how the sweat would get through enough to become apparent 
laugh.gif
Not exactly a rare occurrence for me but regardless  I seem to bleed right through any kind of synthetic material. It's not even that I'm sweating that much it's just steam heat bro. 

They claim that switching helmets throughout the season were dangerous and could cause more concussions. Then someone did some research and said it was ********. So for now, it'll be only one helmet but I read that was also because they had two different manufacturers or models and one of them were being phased out so when they're all on the same page, they might be able to wear more than one a year.

Summary: All BS

They claim that switching helmets throughout the season were dangerous and could cause more concussions. Then someone did some research and said it was ********. So for now, it'll be only one helmet but I read that was also because they had two different manufacturers or models and one of them were being phased out so when they're all on the same page, they might be able to wear more than one a year.

Summary: All BS
yeah real talk i dont see how changing a helmet can cause a concussion more than using the same damn helmet for 16 games. i mean, if the helmet is used for 16 games as opposed to 8, isn't it more likely to be weakened by wear and tear?

@MarcSesslerNFL: Michael Bush when he learned he ran a 4.91 40 at the Veteran Combine: 'You gotta be ****ing me. 4.91? There you go, there goes my career."

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Bush getting injured at Louisville really hurt him, I remember him being a top 5 type pick if he didn't return

Bush getting injured at Louisville really hurt him, I remember him being a top 5 type pick if he didn't return

Yea I still remember that game he broke his leg.

If I remember right he was reportedly running 4.35 before the injury. Unofficial of course but still. :x

Still a damn good back in the league on his best day.

Last edited:
Damn I feel like I'm getting old I remember him beasting at Louisville I look him up and he's 31 smh

Whatever happen to Brian Brohm he was the goods at Louisville too

Damn I feel like I'm getting old I remember him beasting at Louisville I look him up and he's 31 smh

I remember Marshawn Lynch as a Freshmen at Cal and now he's 29 and going to be done in a few years.

almost 9 years since the injury, was sitting outside at Mad Mex's bar in college with TV's watching the game when it happened, remember it like yesterday

I swore Brohm was going to be good. When Petrino was previously the Falcons head coach, I swore he was going to pick Glenn Dorsey in the 1st & Brian Brohm in the 2nd and I was SOOO excited.... just for Petrino to leave before the season ended and them to pick Matt Ryan 3rd overall in the draft and ruin my plans. I SWEAR on my life, that is the ONLY reason I quit being a Falcons fan 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Brohm playing in the CFL now jus looked him up

I felt the same way wen the Cowboys signed McFadden and realized he was drafted in 08 ..still vividly remember that crazy 3 0T game Arkansas had with LSU I think. Him and Felix beasted

Hell I remember shady commuting to the U outta high school and being hyped even though I knew it was no way he would have the grades

Kinda funny about Bush. He wast exactly a blazer after his injury anyway.

Louisville Bush was a monster. He still showed some flashes in the bigs, but that's about it.

Oh, what could have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom