NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell gif did I just find :lol:

Vince%2Bmaking%2Bit%2BReign.gif

^ They signed him too. Depth, depth, depth.

I surely hope their O-line steps up this year because they haven't filled any holes via free agency and need to draft for a few positions. Really wanted a SS out of it.

Might be another year out, but still should make some noise this season.

Last edited:

I hope he keeps getting better, man. Nothing right now suggests he won't except for history suggesting some of these Q's can be flash in the pan before they fall off.

I personally think he's shown not just signs of being a really good one for the long-term, but the right signs. It's just hard separating that from some devastation Ive had from my expectations for the Vikings over the many years. Just trying to temper.

Last edited:
idk how good he could be, but he looked really solid down the stretch last year.

It's hard for me to grasp his ceiling. I don't see a guy who consistently gets the eye-popping numbers like maybe a Manning or Brees, but maybe a younger Tom Brady (with the number extrapolation of today's NFL). Efficient, picks his spots to go down the field, limited mistakes and that killer instinct.

Last edited:
Dat bluff dough
“When we make maneuvers, we make maneuvers because we want to acquire those players,” he said. “I think sometimes it makes for good bar room talk and things like that. But we’re very comfortable with where we are and we’ll attack the draft now. That’s what our next phase is. Free agency is really almost over in the next week or so, and then really focus and concentrate on what’s the best maneuver for us in the draft.”

Read more at http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/2015/03/24/gone-at-2-whisenhunt-talks-mariota/#59iluCLK6qLxhAkG.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom