NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I remember from that show was Mitch Albom was cool and Mike Lupica was the most arrogant prick on TV

That 50 is gonna be fitting for #5 
smokin.gif
Your damn right 
pimp.gif

I thought I was the only kid who watched Sports Reporters. I loved that show.

Count me in w/ the Sports Reporters viewings. There was nothing like fresh hot takes on an early Sunday morning.
laugh.gif

I actually watched one recently and I saw that Jeremy Schaap took the mantle from his late great father.
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Damn. We all aren't just sports fiends, but we been that way! 
laugh.gif

nthat.gif

I still catch the sports reporters every now and then,co-sign on Lupica always coming off as a prick 
laugh.gif

Robert Woods really has been underutilized. He's pretty talented.

He's really good. Watkins, Percy, Woods and Clay to throw to and Shady and Fred Jackson to run with behind a solid OL, and a great defense.

With damn Matt Cassell at quarterback. It pisses me off every day thinking about that. That team could be GREAT.

:smh:

Some teams are so spoiled with the offensive weapons they have.

Cutler should be banned from the league with the performance he put up last year with those weapons.

Ahh yes I too was one of the few kids to not find Sports Reporters boring.

Also I have been watching Real Sports since I was 10 as well!

Last edited:
He's really good. Watkins, Percy, Woods and Clay to throw to and Shady and Fred Jackson to run with behind a solid OL, and a great defense.

With damn Matt Cassell at quarterback. It pisses me off every day thinking about that. That team could be GREAT.
Matt Cassel will get crap, but he's definitely an NFL caliber quarterback from time to time. I was fine with how Minnesota's season turned out from the quarterback standpoint because obviously, Teddy got in, learned and developed. But the offense was and could have been pretty good with Cassel. He's just that veteran guy. The main problem with him is consistency. He'll have a very good or great game then follow it up where he starts playing like he wants to be Favre and starts forcing and losing sight of his reads.

Buffalo will still be competitive, but it'll take a great stretch if they want to make some real noise. I believe it can happen with Cassel, but wouldn't be surprised if it didn't.

Last edited:
mean.gif

Some teams are so spoiled with the offensive weapons they have.

Cutler should be banned from the league with the performance he put up last year with those weapons.
Yo I said the same **** last season. 
mean.gif
Alshon, Forte, Bennett, B. Marsh...and this **** boy airhead Cutler still not distributing the rock like he's supposed to. With his dumb ***.

I was gonna say they should slide Alshon or Matt Forte over here, but your team needs 'em way more. No shade.

Last edited:
Does Bolo Phil get a pass? He was solid but man he had some STACKED teams and could never really get them over the hump.

Does Bolo Phil get a pass? He was solid but man he had some STACKED teams and could never really get them over the hump.

He had one of the greatest RB's of all time with Sproles and Tolbert behind them and one of the greatest FB's ever plus one of the greatest tight ends ever and prime VJax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom