NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ProFootballTalk: Jets have filed tampering charges against Patriots based on Robert Kraft's Monday comments about Darrelle Revis, per league source.

:smokin
-----

:rofl: @ McCoy for Woods

Last edited:
Robert Woods is good. I like him a lot. That would have been fun to see what numbers he could put up with Chip, but I'll settle for just seeing what he can do with a good quarterback first. Wherever that'll be.

^^Clowns 
laugh.gif

Ethan Hammerman ‏@Ethanhamm 5m5 minutes ago
Wow, Sal Pal saying that the Eagles were ready to trade Lesean McCoy for Robert Woods.
Interesting.

Last edited:
@ProFootballTalk: Jets have filed tampering charges against Patriots based on Robert Kraft's Monday comments about Darrelle Revis, per league source.

smokin.gif

Both sides are so damn petty bruh.
roll.gif
roll.gif
mean.gif
The hatred is real between these guys.

I honestly don't care a single bit about this...Revis is gone and those silly *** comments from Woody didn't matter. Robert should've let it go and now we have two billionaires having another pissing contest.

I'm more "concerned" with the ex-Jets official who lit the fuse on the Deflategate ****, but that's for another day.

Last edited:
NFL getting their Trinidad James on this year for their 50th...

NFL-Gold-50-4.jpg

Gold-NFL-50-03-22-15-jpg.png

Pro Bowl Unis:

Pro-Bowl-NFL-gold-03-22-15.png

Gold-Lombardi-trophy-03-24-15jpg.jpg

Solid Gold 50 to be given to champion as well as Lombardi trophy.

Also team logos to be outlined in gold as well after Week 7 and every player whose participated in a Super Bowl gets special gold footballs.

Sal Pal is an idiot, I don't believe a thing he ever says, huge blow hard
It's funny how I've changed my point of view on a lot of these guys. 

That ESPN Countdown crew and their reporters of yesteryear were the same guys doing it when we were kids. And I'm going back to like, the mid-90's. I used to cling on their every word back in the day. Now, they're all just blowhards, shock jocks and/or the times have past their outdated opinions.

The only one on the countdown show that I can really tolerate is Keyshawn,everyone one else kind of sucks aside from Mort and Shefter 
laugh.gif

CBS and Fox pregame >>

I miss Shannon Sharpe on CBS  

Last edited:
I like the Monday Night Football post game show. Lewis, Young, Dilfer were very good this year.

Last edited:
Yeah, man. I loved it all.

I would usually wake up super early on Sundays. Move my small recliner from my room into the living room. I'd watch Sports Reporters -- even though they talked about hot button stuff I didn't care about at the time -- Then a WWF Superstars and then Countdown. Once it became an hour before kickoff I was between the ESPN, Fox and CBS pregames. Loved it. Still do...Just differently.

Man...Memories.

It was on butt early on the West Coast. 5 or 6am. 
laugh.gif

I enjoyed listening to **** Schaap on there. Boring stuff they always seemed to talk about, but his voice just made everything sound important. 

Last edited:
Count me in w/ the Sports Reporters viewings. There was nothing like fresh hot takes on an early Sunday morning.
laugh.gif

I actually watched one recently and I saw that Jeremy Schaap took the mantle from his late great father.
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom