NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
philip-rivers-is-pumped-after-touchdown-against-kc-a1.gif

Saw this on Twitter.. Makes sense geographically

View media item 1460523

Was about to ask how the hell would the Raiders been in the AFC South, but I zoomed it out to see "San Antonio" :lol:

It's a lot harder to make it in baseball than any other sport. Once you get there though you're set

I'd love to get me one of those 3yr/118 million dollar contracts

Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck are 22-4 against the Texans.

what's Tom Brady's record against Peyton? :nerd:

44-2

Last edited:
Pure unfiltered 100% weaksauce move by these ******.
mean.gif
Call me biased or whatever, but that's the truth. Would've said it if it wasn't my team.

You know...for a franchise that has a rep for being some bad *****, the Ravens sure do a lot of whining and crying man. And no one ever calls 'em on it besides Pittsburgh fans. The Ray Rice incident flipped their whole stance of league conspiracies upside down.

Ain't 'eem gonna stick up for Pitt though since they joined the Ravens in this.
mean.gif

Last edited:

Pure unfiltered 100% weaksauce move by these ******. :smh: Call me biased or whatever, but that's the truth. Would've said it if it wasn't my team.

You know...for a franchise that has a rep for being some bad *****, the Ravens sure do a lot of whining and crying man. And no one ever calls 'em on it besides Pittsburgh fans. The Ray Rice incident flipped their whole stance of league conspirances upside down.

Ain't 'eem gonna stick up for Pitt though since they joined the Ravens in this. :smh:  

They abuse PI like hell but get upset if other teams find creative (and within the rules) ways to move the football.

I don't understand it. Would be awesome to see Kraft push for the 15 yard PI next year. :lol: :pimp:

read da dubai thread in general

No general talk in here

Pure unfiltered 100% weaksauce move by these ******. :smh: Call me biased or whatever, but that's the truth. Would've said it if it wasn't my team.

You know...for a franchise that has a rep for being some bad *****, the Ravens sure do a lot of whining and crying man. And no one ever calls 'em on it besides Pittsburgh fans. The Ray Rice incident flipped their whole stance of league conspirances upside down.

Ain't 'eem gonna stick up for Pitt though since they joined the Ravens in this. :smh:  

Ravens have been crying about stuff for years, blows my mind with their 'image'

Rooney only agreed because they need to stop TB somehow :lol:

Last edited:
I'm reading more about this stuff now and wow, these ****** didn't even have the balls to put their name on the official proposal to the committee.
mean.gif
But they're pumping their chest about it all on their twitter and website though. Dudes trotted out old *** John Madden (WHAT?
laugh.gif
) to do it for them. C'mon g.

Ozzie Newsome is a member of the competition committee, btw.
laugh.gif

Weak as **** man. Add another one to the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom