NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only college jersey I remember them making is a Notre Dame, that's def a Brewers jersey

Last edited:
BB cursing out the NFL in the meetings, hahahaha. Said we can go to London and Brazil but can't afford cameras in the end zone?!

He really does have a point though :lol:

They make waaaay too much money to be cheap about improving the product. You'd think that after Dez's catch the proposal would've gained momentum,guess not.

As mentioned, these greedy dudes are thinking of having the pro bowl in freaking Brazil but can't afford more cameras? Foh :rofl: *rolls eyes*

Last edited:
Yea Gregory is an idiot ..with the Blackmon and Gordon situations I don't know how you would be dumb enough to even admit you ever had a problem with Green

I hope they bring back NFL Europe, that was a great product
Barcelona Dragons 
pimp.gif

I remember I had trading cards for players when  it was called the World League 
laugh.gif

Bruh even had the audacity to say he had a lot of thc in his system since December when he stopped :rofl:

nfl needs to cut it out with this mj nonsense.... a lil weed never hurt anybody. trippin over some trees..... yet its cool to be addicted to painkillers or other pills.... 

Last edited:
Yea Gregory is an idiot ..with the Blackmon and Gordon situations I don't know how you would be dumb enough to even admit you ever had a problem with Green

:lol: you make sound like he was gonna be able to hide it or cover it up. He tested positive in January 2014 and April 2014 at Nebraska, as well as the combine this past Feb.

nfl needs to cut it out with this mj nonsense.... a lil weed never hurt anybody. 

If you told me I had a chance to make 7 figures and the only thing I had to do was quit smoking until at least the off season. Why would you risk that? It's a business, just like any other job in the real world and its still ILLEGAL :lol:

Last edited:
Herm Edwards is gonna be his mentor, he'll be fine :lol:

:lol: you make sound like he was gonna be able to hide it or cover it up. He tested positive in January 2014 and April 2014 at Nebraska, as well as the combine this past Feb.

Testing positive 3 times ain't equal to admitting you ever had a problem with it . Should've still denied it

I feel what you're saying. Let him slide down to #27 :pimp:

It has to be determined if he has a big problem with substance abuse or is a risk taker

It's sounding like he has a substance abuse problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom