NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't wake up every day saying, I'd really love to go smoke," he said. "It's not a struggle for me every day (now), it really isn't. In the past, hell yeah, it's been a struggle. It really has been."

I've never met anyone from North Dakota. :lol:

[COLOR=#red]
Had sex with a couple chicks that were there (one was NY the other no idea). US Wrestling National Championships... good times. :smokin

The place itself sucked... good wrestling experience though.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Bruh even had the audacity to say he had a lot of thc in his system since December when he stopped :rofl:
:stoneface:

You do know it varies based on how much the person smoked and their body make up right?

One of my homies got put on probation last January, he quit in December just in case, and he failed drug tests clear through March until April. His thc/ng levels were constantly dropping every test so his PO knew he wasn't smoking and wasn't tripping but still it shows there isn't a hard and fast rule on detection times.

Depending on the type of test used, his body fat, etc. it is possible he quit in December. He prolly didn't :lol: it definitely IS possible tho

Last edited:
Yea but still dis dude prolly been training since December for the combine all that exercise and **** no way that **** wouldve still be in his system [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

@WillBrinson

Cannot stop laughing at Tom Coughlin's story about using Siri on his iPhone. http://www.newsday.com/sports/football/giants/tom-coughlin-battles-siri-1.10122285 …  
CA-IJpRU0AEYeBe.png

Good ol' Tom Coughlin. 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Yea but still dis dude prolly been training since December for the combine all that exercise and **** no way that **** wouldve still be in his system [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

My boy is a professional trainer, was 2nd string and later 3rd string when Roland stepped up at RB for Ok State 2 years ago. We all thought the same **** :lol:

Idk if the threshold thc/levels are uniform across the board for every test but that would have an impact as well.

Last edited:

You do know it varies based on how much the person smoked and their body make up right?

One of my homies got put on probation last January, he quit in December just in case, and he failed drug tests clear through March until April. His thc/ng levels were constantly dropping every test so his PO knew he wasn't smoking and wasn't tripping but still it shows there isn't a hard and fast rule on detection times.

Depending on the type of test used, his body fat, etc. it is possible he quit in December. He prolly didn't :lol: it definitely IS possible tho

Unless you are a sloth and don't do anything it's possible to still test positive with that time frame bruh. Dude is constantly working out if you're a college athlete and in top shape at MOST a month or one month and a half it's all out of your system.

Last edited:

Exactly. The story is way different for someone who is an athlete going through rigorous training. Ya must have never played any sport seriously :rofl:

Last edited:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 6m6 minutes ago
#Colts coach Chuck Pagano enters a make-or-break 2015: Sources say the team is not expected to extend before the season. He’ll play it out

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 6m6 minutes ago
#Colts coach Chuck Pagano enters a make-or-break 2015: Sources say the team is not expected to extend before the season. He’ll play it out

RIP, chuck...get that resume ready :lol:

Last edited:
If Gregory gets to 25 he will be collecting a check in Charlotte, noway he gets past us. lord please let him fall.

If Gregory gets to 25 he will be collecting a check in Charlotte, noway he gets past us. lord please let him fall.

You want to replace your troubled edge rusher for another potentially troubled edge rusher? :lol:

I don't think weed is that big of a deal but it's a matter of being able to be professional when the time calls for it and if dude is gonna be getting the Blackmon/Gordon treatment I'm good off wasting a first rounder on him.

Last edited:
umm yes. nothing bout the kid speaks trouble, kid was out partying and decided to take a pull of the dank the homies were passing around.

do it RiverBoat and DG.

umm yes. nothing bout the kid speaks trouble, kid was out partying and decided to take a pull of the dank the homies were passing around.

do it RiverBoat and DG.

Kid failed two tests prior to this. Literally the Josh Gordon situation all over again. It doesn't matter the situation of when he smoked, he was supposed to be a top 10 pick and decided that getting high was better than holding that spot. If you want that be my guest but I'm good. He's still raw as a pro prospect too fwiw.

Last edited:
i hear you. But so many dudes in the league smoke that you have to be a complete idiot to get caught. i mean they give you 3 weeks up to a months notice of a test coming. i think this will scare him straight and he will land in Mecklenburg county.

so yes ill take him in Charlotte

You guys run 4-3 don't you? That can potentially be a Josh Gordon+Dion Jordan situation there :lol:

Unless you are a sloth and don't do anything it's possible to still test positive with that time frame bruh. Dude is constantly working out if you're a college athlete and in top shape at MOST a month or one month and a half it's all out of your system.

See my response to DCMADE, my homie is far from a sloth literally works out for a living and has been around

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom