NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys run 4-3 don't you? That can potentially be a Josh Gordon+Dion Jordan situation there :lol:

hes 6'4 240...i think hes big enough to play with his hands down.

Ron and DG showed up at his workout and loved him. Maybe they already knew ahead of it all that he failed. the kid is coming to Charlotte.

Hats off to Ron and DG for another great pick.

Last edited:
probably won't get passed Washington anyway, their GM has had his own problems so I think taking a chance on Gregory won't be a problem for someone who has recovered himself

This weed thing is really overrated, just about every year this happens with rookies. I don't think it'll effect his status. I believe the players union is actually fighting for the usage of marijuana or something to that nature.

It's still safer than pills, no question.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think anyone's questioning if weed is that bad, it's more so about the player's lack of discipline by knowing he was going to get tested and millions of dollars were at stake but he still did it. 3 failed tests in a year is a red flag to most teams I figure. The team might not think weed is that bad, but players are getting served season long suspensions over this ****. Unless you are sold that this kid won't put himself in this position again, a first rounder can be a risk.

I don't think anyone's questioning if weed is that bad, it's more so about the player's lack of discipline by knowing he was going to get tested and millions of dollars were at stake but he still did it. 3 failed tests in a year is a red flag to most teams I figure. The team might not think weed is that bad, but players are getting served season long suspensions over this ****. Unless you are sold that this kid won't put himself in this position again, a first rounder can be a risk.

Ah, didn't know about prior failed drug test. That changes everything. Definitely a red flag.

You fail a test that you know is coming dude is an idiot. Wouldn't be shocked if he fell out of the 1st round.

No chance he falls out out of the 1st round :lol:,the consensus is that he's a top 5-10 talent. Someone's surely gonna take a chance.

Last edited:
It sounds like Gregory was blowing at least a whole pack per week, we should not be surprised traces of marijuana came up in Feb if he stopped in Dec as he claims.

Last edited:
It's so simple. Stay off the Weed

Super simple concept.

Boggles my mind how dudes losing millions for a dub.

But since you & I aren't losing millions, you trying to go half of this dubb when I get off work or nah? :nerd: Meet up at the WaWa by Chipolte? :lol:
burned plenty of times on the way back from AC trips and stopped at WaWa for sandwiches :pimp:

:lol: we finally got one up North, used to be a South Jersey thing.

Only problem is all the confederate flag, pick up truck driving racist dudes hang out at the one up here :x :smh: (another South Jersey trend).

Last edited:
With GMans record in the draft I'm excited with anybody he drafts. Dude was money in 2013 with a limited timespan and hit an absolute home run last year. In Gettleman I trust

probably won't get passed Washington anyway, their GM has had his own problems so I think taking a chance on Gregory won't be a problem for someone who has recovered himself
Jacksonville, Washington and jets all could go with pass rushers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom