NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can get Addullah from Nebraska to split carries with Stewart I will be a happy man. I got a feeling the Panthers are gonna take Parker or Strong at 25.

Last edited:
can't see DeVante getting past Cleveland at 12

want to see him in Minnesota reunited with Teddy tho :smokin

can't see DeVante getting past Cleveland at 12

want to see him in Minnesota reunited with Teddy tho :smokin

Would love that. I'm so lost on the route they take for that first pick. Wish I was in the room when they discuss this.

OL, WR, CB...Go back and forth.

Not landing a SS (Taylor Mays does not count), in my opinion, indicates CB. Zimmer wants that defense tight and can't have a glaring weak spot at SS and CB...I thinK? If you ask me today I'lol go ahead and say Trae Waynes. The O'line foundation is already there, except they severely underperformed last year and Kalil specifically is getting worse and worse.

WR...well, Wallace helps if he's a long-term 2 guy. Still need someone else. Might be yet another year away.

Quite the soliloquy. My bad.

Last edited:
@PacificNorseWst

Hope this player is a great signing for you guys.

6-9  351  
sick.gif
 what the hell

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...le-from-german-football-league-205443041.html

Last edited:
Davis ain't been the same since bam bam Kam took his soul.

I've said it before, I would only spend a top 10/15 pick on a QB, OL, DL, DB.

Everything else can be found with value in the later rounds.

Taking top 10/15 WR/TE does nothing.

You should be a NFL GM.

I've said it before, I would only spend a top 10/15 pick on a QB, OL, DL, DB.

Everything else can be found with value in the later rounds.

Taking top 10/15 WR/TE does nothing.
3-4 OLB is also a top 10 option

10-15 I would now consider a ILB with the change of pay, depending on the guy (luke kuechly actually being 6'3 and running 4.58.. Patrick willis.. guys who had film to go with measurables).. WR would be an option for me in the top 10 if the right guy is there (think calvin Johnson, aj or fitz)

^ UNC should have won..

mean.gif

lucky lucky man.. I miss attack of the show

Last edited:
I am sick of Michael Sam

"Hopefully I'm not being discriminated [against] because I'm gay," Sam said Thursday, according to the Star-Telegram. "I don't believe that I'm being discriminated [against] because I'm gay. I just want to know if I'm truly not in the NFL, it's because of talent. Let it be because of my talents. But you've got to prove that I can't play this game. If you look at the film, clearly I can. So, I'll leave it at that. ...

shut up already

Last edited:
Somebody pull the plug on this diva :smh: ... and I thought he was a beast at Mizzou, even questioned why we never brought him up from the practice squad when we needed a pass rusher, now I see why :rolleyes ... dude isn't worried about football at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom