NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ed Reed officially retired
Reed was a better version of "Zant" at the safety position in his heyday. If that boy picked off a pass, you know he was bringing it to the house for six.

Sean Taylor had the potential to be the great safety of all-time in the NFL. No embellishment. Life cut way too short, tragic.

Dawkins will always be my favorite safety to ever watch because of my Eagles ties. It's a shame the safety play we were trotting out prior to the acquisition of Malcolm Jenkins.

Ed 
pimp.gif

Ed Reed was one of the rare Ravens that I was genuinely a fan of. I remember at one point he was almost guaranteed to return it for 6 once he got a pick. I was hoping he would sign with the Pats when the Ravens cut him. He was one of the most highly praised players ever by BB. He's one of the greatest safeties the league has ever seen :pimp:,him and Troy were the best of their era. Dawkins is up there too

Dude was an end zone magnet...

I'll never forget them playing the Bengals on Thursday night, and betting my homeboy 20 bucks he'd score a TD on that punt return right before the play :lol:

Fav safety ever...

Sucks he had to get his chip off my fav squad tho :frown:

Last edited:
I can say I saw an Ed Reed INT live in a Jets uni :pimp: :lol: .

Good riddance Kyle Wilson, signed with the Saints today. Dude has been in the league for 5+ seasons and still doesn't know how to turn around or tackle.

Last edited:
I can say I saw an Ed Reed INT live in a Jets uni :pimp: :lol: .

Good riddance Kyle Wilson, signed with the Saints today. Dude has been in the league for 5+ seasons and still doesn't know how to turn around or tackle.

is there video of the Reed INT because i don't believe you :lol:

**** Kyle Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom