NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mariota is dumb awkward on Gruden's QB camp. It's mad weird. Even in the huddle calling plays, Mariota sounds slow.

they exploit their writers for the most part under the guise of being there for "resume building." so they string you along, make you think you have a future but 99% of the time never commit to you. they act like a poor startup despite the fact that it's a half a billion dollar company.

I'm out of the loop, but what did BR do?
I don't know if it still is like this cause I never go on the site anymore, but back then literally anyone could post an article on there and a lot of it was BS or stupid hypothetical stuff (and these were their top front page featured writers too). They have a reputation for having bad credibility.

Last edited:
I don't follow BR at all, deleted the app about a year ago

I only see if someone retweets a story from them

Last edited:

I'm out of the loop, but what did BR do?

I don't know if it still is like this cause I never go on the site anymore, but back then literally anyone could post an article on there and a lot of it was BS or stupid hypothetical stuff (and these were their top front page featured writers too). They have a reputation for having bad credibility.
they bring that upon themselves for enticing random people to write for them that don't have anywhere else to turn (hence why they dont pay anyone). they basically just want content spammed across the site to bring in ad revenue.

they really pissed me off when they said i wasn't good enough of a writer to be paid or credentialed, like ***** please, i'm better than most of the morons you have on here.

Last edited:
Was watching nflnetwork.. Didn't realize there are only 8 safeties in the nfl hall of fame.. And that's counting Rod woodson

Dawk, Ed and Troy all should make it in

Was watching nflnetwork.. Didn't realize there are only 8 safeties in the nfl hall of fame.. And that's counting Rod woodson

Dawk, Ed and Troy all should make it in
Only 8?  Wow, that's special when you look at it in perspective. 

talked to my boy about the lack of top safeties in the game. Even now coming into the league.

Never even noticed its only 8 in the HOF

Humble homerism, but Earl Thomas got a real shot for safeties.

4x All-Pro
4x Pro-bowl
1x SB
2x NFC champ

Kam Chancellor on the outside looking in.

2x All-Pro
3x Pro-bowl
1x SB
2x NFC champ

Both in 5 year career and are human highlight reels.

Last edited:
With TEs being more involved with offenses, the value and appreciation for safeties is also going up

Interesting stat because the great TEs and Safeties of this past error have been SO dominant.  Gonzalez, Gates, Polamalu, Reed...

All first ballot, right?
Humble homerism, but Earl Thomas got a real shot for safeties.

4x All-Pro
4x Pro-bowl
1x SB
2x NFC champ

Kam Chancellor on the outside looking in.

2x All-Pro
3x Pro-bowl
1x SB
2x NFC champ

Both in 5 year career and are human highlight reels.
Word

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom