NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you aren't a good employee, people hire whom they like and get along with. People see it as black balling but it's kinda how the workplace works

Agreed, plus a lot of people put their jobs on the line for this entitled douche and he couldn't even last a season without some drama.

When you aren't a good employee, people hire whom they like and get along with. People see it as black balling but it's kinda how the workplace works

Your boss didn't draft you. Your boss didn't give you $8 million guaranteed when he hired you.

I think some things are applicable.

And other things aren't.

Last edited:
Your boss didn't draft you. Your boss didn't give you $8 million guaranteed when he hired you.

I think some things are applicable.

And other things aren't.

Kinda drafted me

Definitely missed out on the 8mil though

Stevan Ridley added a Jets tattoo
what a ******* loser
laugh.gif
Word,isn't my man on a one year deal too? 
roll.gif

yes, it's a 1 year deal

nope, he posted a video on his instagram of him getting it done

he's a dumb ***

Last edited:
Ehhhh, it's not that bad if he plans on getting tattoos of every team he is on. I see much worse tattoos on a daily basis. And there's so many tattoos in the NBA and NFL that are worse.

Amongst all the highlight reel plays Troy is famous for, one of my favorite plays was just a routine tackle for loss...

It was against prime cj2k, the Titans called a sweep or a screen, and Troy read it and closed instantly to make the tackle in the backfield..just the ultimate combination of athleticism, instincts, and football iq..dude was special and fun to watch.

I don't know how to post Vines, but someone please get that Aaron Rodgers one that is floating all over Twitter right now in here.

The throw vs the Bears.

Good. *******. God. :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom