NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
CCZoxZwUsAEwTm1.jpg

I love ODB and think the kid is talented but he makes me nervous. Way too obsessed with the life. We seen Victor Cruz do this and then get lazy, drop balls and **** up routes.

Watched all of the Gruden Camp shows this morning. Jameis is way more advanced than the other QBs. He's the only one that knows the pro style offense, all the other kids look like you're speaking a foreign language to. I can't see the Bucs not taking Jameis.

He's talented enough to get back but if he isn't putting in the off season work in order to be a celeb that's never a good thing esoecially in the NFL as opposed to other sports.

I love seeing athletes putting people on blast. Don't dish ish, if you can't take it.

Last edited:
I don't even know why celebs and athletes engage trolls on Twitter
Same, it's not that big a deal that athletes/celebs respond (although it is funny), but for me personally, it's not worth stooping to the level of those trolls. I think it's incredibly important to be always conscious about PR.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Oooooooh Revis
What type of man tells another man he's bigger than another man   pause

What type of man tells another man he's a pimple on his ***   pause

Revis needs to spend some time in Harlem to get his mind straight 

Last edited:
Why do people even bothering saying its hacked, we all know that's BS :lol:

I loved when Scott Hartnell (hockey player for the 2 people in here that know that) tweeted his ex wife get a job because payments were done with long hair don't care :lol:

Last edited:
I don't even know why celebs and athletes engage trolls on Twitter

Why they are even on Twitter is beyond me at times. Doesn't seem worth it

I love seeing athletes putting people on blast. Don't dish ish, if you can't take it.

Yeah but then use facts instead of speculative statements. If he stuck with what he knows and can confirm, I'd give it more credence

Last edited:
:rofl: at Revis with the "I did Bill & Tom a favor". This dude gotta chill he feeling himself after that ring

he needs to remember that Bill and 12 have won without him, but he hasn't won **** without them

regardless, his work will always be appreciated in NE :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom