NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dolphins and Vikings jerseys are :pimp:

Those Browns jerseys actually aren't even that bad. The pic of the template we saw a week or so ago looked waaaay worse.

The templates were better imo,the actual ones look like some Blitz the league type jersey 
sick.gif

Yeah those look terrible. They reek of college, and not in a good way. The text on the front of the jersey is Oklahoma Sooners big. The text on the pants reminds me of what Ole Miss did this year with their uniforms. Not the mention the contrast stitching is tacky. Another swing and a miss for Nike.

Yeah those look terrible. They reek of college, and not in a good way. The text on the front of the jersey is Oklahoma Sooners big. The text on the pants reminds me of what Ole Miss did this year with their uniforms. Not the mention the contrast stitching is tacky. Another swing and a miss for Nike.

I've always, always hated shadows with jersey numbers. They make the uniform look so tacky.

Sorry, Cleveland. Your uniform gets dropped with Pitt's from the elite NFL uni's.

The on-field jerseys look ok. Not something that would look good on the retail versions from Nike. I still think they should've went with "The Land" on the front :nthat:

You know what, I'm with Ballerific. I hate the Orange when you play in the same division as the bengals, but brown and white will look clean on field.

Replace navy with brown and put Cleveland on the neck, boom.
ACtually these syracuse jerseys look better then those browns jerseys..... brown are doomed to have ugly uniforms.... cant do much with those colors... the white ones are the best looking of out the 3 new unis. 

Last edited:
I've always, always hated shadows with jersey numbers. They make the uniform look so tacky.

Damn, I'm a huge fan of the shadow numbers since SF broke them out in 94. One of my favorite jerseys, my goodness that white SF jersey.

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Told y'all these were nice. ****, I love them. They look like an updated jersey, didn't change too much but they look modern. My goodness they're hard :smokin

You're my guy Baller, but this post looks dead-on like something Dipset General would say about some music that clearly sucks :lol:

Dagger

You know what, I'm with Ballerific. I hate the Orange when you play in the same division as the bengals, but brown and white will look clean on field.

I think they look real clean. They didn't do too much. I would prefer if they removed Cleveland but they kept it traditional for the most part and only made minor changes. Can't wait to see them on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom