NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

It looks like a variant Syracuse football jersey.
Made by FUBU.
For Us By Us.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

On the real, the Browns' new unis aren't bad. That "Cleveland"  wordmark on the front is distracting as hell.

At least one of the jerseys should've had "Browns" instead.

Looking forward to seeing what other teams debut new unis.
nerd.gif

yeah looks like it should be pretty sick. feel like it's nuts that i just heard about it. figured they'd be hyping something like that for a while now
yeah that came out the blue...alot of focus on GoT, Silicon Valley and Veep 

Like an R-rated, good version of Playmakers?
Its funny that while on HBO, it does feel like it might be a toned down version of Playmakers..we'll see 
laugh.gif

^ and don't forget the 4-5 hours dude gotta spend in the gym.. Willing himself outa a cast and shhhh

He's definitely guilty but this trial was a disaster from day one. Completely mishandled. Too many holes in this case to give him life.

Adam Schefter‏@AdamSchefter·43 secs44 seconds ago
And Aaron Hernandez still faces trial for alleged murders of Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado in July 2012.

:wow: damn I wasn't even aware of this :x

Patriots still got that ring post murder......everybody said the offense wouldn't be good enough 
devil.gif

said it best...

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk · 1m1 minute ago
Jermaine Wiggins on Aaron Hernandez: When you live a lifestyle like that, you end up in two places. Dead or in jail.

thought he might get off for this one.. and be found guilty for the next one, which they say the evidence is stronger

The ruling is bittersweet to me. I'm gald justice was served for Lloyd's family, but I'm also upset that the Judicial system still CAN'T and WON'T charge law enforcement caught on camera and with witnesses, when this case can make the correct decision and convict Hernandez with circumstantial evidence.

Last edited:
good riddance . surprised he got life with the evidence in this trial -- nothing concrete that proves he pulled the trigger

the evidence in the double murder though ... holy smokes . no chance in HELL he's getting off for those . eye witnesses , surveillance footage , weapon , etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom