NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Total derailment of the thread but I'll never forget

I worked at a running store that winter in 01 when the R4s released. I was able to buy a pair a few days before the actual release (12/6/01 IIRC). I haven't had a reaction wearing a shoe that big since the Fury. People were amazed by it.....;great memory

That OG R4 and BB4 were so clean

BOING

Last edited:
95/00 was golden era IMO but early 2000s brought Shox, continued Posites, etc. Great stuff

Great time and definitely the golden era. New models today are terrible. I always wanted a pair of BB4s but never got them. I never liked the retro colors. I'll get them one day. I think the R4 just came out or is about to.

Posites, Hyper Flights, Shox, Jordan's, Adidas Kobe's (always loved) Gary Payton's, Pippen's me the list continues.

Last edited:
CRACK.

I love these new uniforms, especially the all Brown joints :pimp:.

You couldn't expect much out of a team/brand that is as basic as they come. So they kind of went opposite of basic in this case and three the city name and team name on them.

The 9 different sets will make it feel like a college team but I was expecting that when I heard rumors. These will change the way NFL teams do their jerseys from here on, so it's revolutionary :pimp:.

Copping and customizing asap rocky.

:x @ the new browns uni's, especially the stitching on the brown one.

There was nothing wrong with the old ones :smh:

am i late to the party on this new show Ballers on HBO that starts in June??? just saw a preview :lol:

am i late to the party on this new show Ballers on HBO that starts in June??? just saw a preview
laugh.gif
Entourage x NFL

Looks good to me

yeah looks like it should be pretty sick. feel like it's nuts that i just heard about it. figured they'd be hyping something like that for a while now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom