NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

CP gon' murk you, fam
With what? A lightsaber? 
eyes.gif
lol, I chuckled 

Havent seen them since I was very young. Watching movies in IMAX 3D is one of my favorite things ever so im happy I have a reason to nerd out, watch them all, and understand whats going on this time around.

what a scumbag, she obviously went to her BS Twitter apology and the first comment was perfect

R-E-L-A-X ‏@therichturpin 2h2 hours ago
@BrittMcHenry that's who you really are and that's sad.

I 100% get McHenry's frustration...these predatory towing companies are the scum of the earth. They got me back in the day and it's some total BS.

I saw this a few weeks ago on The Concourse:

He wasn't parked where this took place. Predatory tow truck drivers swoop in, pick cars up, then drive a block or two away before they fill out paper work and strap the car in. That's why he was able to floor it off of there and get away. He was parked in a Walgreens parking lot a block away and was still in the car when the tow truck picked him up dumbass

Above, is from the comments section (Link)

I def get towing companies being crooked as hell but that lady was just working the booth

I mean...

- “I’m in the news, sweetheart.”
- “I will ******* sue this place.”
- “That’s why I have a degree and you don’t.”
- “I wouldn’t work in a scumbag place like this.”
- “Makes my skin crawl even being here.”
- “Yep, that’s all you care about is just taking people’s money. With no education, no skill set, just wanted to clarify that.”
- “Do you feel good about your job?
- “So I can be a college dropout and do the same thing?”
- “Why? Because I have a brain? And you don’t?”
- “Maybe if I was missing some teeth they would hire me, huh?”
- “‘Cause they [the employee’s teeth] look so stunning … ‘Cause I’m on television and you’re in a ******* trailer, honey.”
- “Lose some weight, baby girl.”

Last edited:
Like I said, I get her frustration....but these towing companies suck. Hard to keep your composure when faced with some BS, yanno....

I 100% get McHenry's frustration...these predatory towing companies are the scum of the earth. They got me back in the day and it's some total BS.

I saw this a few weeks ago on The Concourse:
He wasn't parked where this took place. Predatory tow truck drivers swoop in, pick cars up, then drive a block or two away before they fill out paper work and strap the car in. That's why he was able to floor it off of there and get away. He was parked in a Walgreens parking lot a block away and was still in the car when the tow truck picked him up dumbass
Above, is from the comments section (Link)
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

The " Woo!" at the end 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Not every ESPN reporter is a jerk and not every towing company is crooked. There's scum every where and I like to call a spade a spade. Obviously we don't know the context to the whole story for the girl, but to berate someone like that is pretty wild.
Originally Posted by StillIn729  

- “I’m in the news, sweetheart.”
- “I will ******* sue this place.”
- “That’s why I have a degree and you don’t.”
- “I wouldn’t work in a scumbag place like this.”
- “Makes my skin crawl even being here.”
- “Yep, that’s all you care about is just taking people’s money. With no education, no skill set, just wanted to clarify that.”
- “Do you feel good about your job?
- “So I can be a college dropout and do the same thing?”
- “Why? Because I have a brain? And you don’t?”
- “Maybe if I was missing some teeth they would hire me, huh?”
- “‘Cause they [the employee’s teeth] look so stunning … ‘Cause I’m on television and you’re in a ******* trailer, honey.”
- “Lose some weight, baby girl.”
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Like I said, I get her frustration....but these towing companies suck. Hard to keep your composure when faced with some BS, yanno....

I guess but I feel like when you resort to that kind of treatment to another human, your issues go much deeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom