NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
telemarketing...towing companies...comcast (or other cable providers)...

Who HASN'T gone off on one of these employees?

I just don't get what the hell the Titans think Rivers is going to do for them. They're the most "meh" team in the league talent wise at basically every position. They aren't winning more games than the Colts or Texans anytime soon.

It's happened but NEVER near that extent. Plus I always realize that unless the specific employee is being a jerk to me, they are just trying to make a buck and it isn't their fault the industry/company they are in sucks

Now these scammers that call from 'windows support' and are trying to steal info, I go bananas on them :lol:

Agree but going off doesn't mean berating the person on the other end like that

It's happened but NEVER near that extent. Plus I always realize that unless the specific employee is being a jerk to me, they are just trying to make a buck and it isn't their fault the industry/company they are in sucks

Now these scammers that call from 'windows support' and are trying to steal info, I go bananas on them :lol:

Oh, I've gone off...especially w/ telemarketers who call late.

They may be doing their "job," but they're part of a scummy business.

I just don't get what the hell the Titans think Rivers is going to do for them. They're the most "meh" team in the league talent wise at basically every position. They aren't winning more games than the Colts or Texans anytime soon.

Shh.

Let them do what they wanna do :nerd:

I've gotten heated but I always let the person know I'm aware they did nothing to me I'm just trying to resolve an issue.

I can't imagine telling someone they are fat and basically useless to this world

I don't get the Titans wanting Rivers either, if he doesn't sign an extension and they suck this year, he will just bounce in free agency anyway

Titans need to take MM8 if they want a QB and build around him

Last edited:
Don't think I'm capable of feeling compassion towards tow truck companies or their employees. >D

About 100x worse than parking officers.

Don't think I'm capable of feeling compassion towards tow truck companies or their employees. >D

About 100x worse than parking officers.

This is EXACTLY why I understand McHenry's anger.

Predatory towing is a ******* scam, and I've been victim to it....literally impossible to keep your cool in a situation like that.

I always try to be nice to telemarketers. Because that is a damn tough job.

I go ape ****...especially if they call after after 8:30. Which does happen.

Adrian Peterson - RB - Vikings

An NFL general manager told Bleacher Report's Mike Freeman that he believes the Raiders are "right there" in the mix to trade for Adrian Peterson.

ESPN Raiders reporter Bill Williamson adds that he "keeps hearing" Oakland connected to Peterson. GM Reggie McKenzie has been trying to add star power to his roster and Peterson would certainly fit the bill. And the Raiders are one team with the cap space to take on A.D.'s $12.75 million cap hit. It's definitely concerning for Latavius Murray owners that McKenzie has seemed hellbent on adding talent to his backfield, first flirting with DeMarco Murray and now Peterson.
Source: Bleacher Report
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2422 ... l-defenses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom