NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
just read on yahoo that seattle's gm has yet to sign wilson to a huge conbtract. could they be serious and let him walk?

just read on yahoo that seattle's gm has yet to sign wilson to a huge conbtract. could they be serious and let him walk?
No way.

I think the talks are ongoing though. Seattle's FO is really good with handling contracts -- even though a lot of it has to do with hitting on a lot of their later round draft picks and undrafted rookie signings -- and all the rumors say this upcoming contract for Russell is "the most unique" there is. Probably takes more time to iron out? No way they let him walk though. You don't play with potential alternatives when you can with the guy you got.

Met Rodger Saffold and his wife last night at a bar. It's crazy how much these NFL dudes just stick out. You can't be just a normal human being at 6'6 340 pounds :lol:

He told me Brian Schottenheimer is a ******* idiot.

Jay Glazer
[emoji]10004[/emoji]
@JayGlazer
Follow

Scoopage: The Eagles are plannng to bring in Tim Tebow and sign him tomorrow as they begin their offseason program FOX SPORTS has learned

@AdamSchefter: Yes, Tim Tebow deal is happening in Philadelphia, as @JayGlazer reported.

Heeeeheeee I'm loving this

Last edited:
don't see anything wrong with signing Tebow. not like he's getting some insane deal or anything. good chance he doesn't even make the team

If anything this is the most entertaining off season of all time for me

Probably grabbed him to flip to the Browns for a 1st rounder

Last edited:
Chip Kelly treating the Eagles like he's playing franchise mode on Madden 15'

Please sign him to be A hybrid TE/FB. Dude would beast

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom