NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
so forced and random, writers failed Romo there :lol:

a Dez catching the ball joke makes sense

Last edited:
so forced and random, writers failed Romo there :lol:

a Dez catching the ball joke makes sense

Same thing I said.. It was obviously written, but damn at least come up with a funny joke...

That's my quarterback man..

Last edited:
Eagles aren't doing it. Chip actually thinks he's a genius and he's keeping everything in house. Eagles made the playoffs the year before.

Chip is pretty open with the football side of things.. Like he does a fair bit of stuff on the team's website breaking down plays and stuff.. And he has had multiple coaches go to Oregon learn from him in the past

It's the sports science stuff he keeps close to the vest

Last edited:
Saw the Tim Tebow signing and makes me think that signing one of ESPN's own will keep the Eagles (Stephen A., NFL Live, Insiders, etc.) off the lead story, like it was when Chip started trading people. Having a hard time taking it seriously. By signing Tebow, all the talk of what is Chip doing, is gone down the drain

Last edited:
Top NFL players for licensed product sales: 1) R Wilson 2) P Manning 3) Brady 4) Kaepernick 5) Rodgers 6) D Bryant.

C'mon now

In terms of Chip, this TT signing shows nothing to me, if he makes the team then it says a bit but this signing means nothing

i watch SportsNation & Highly Questionable for entertainment purposes

also Mike & Mike is always on on my way to class so i listen to that, too

--------

schedule comes out tomorrow night, Jets better not have 5 pro bowl QB's in a row again :lol:

Last edited:
Christopher Price ‏@cpriceNFL 2h2 hours ago
Source at Gillette Stadium said QB Tom Brady was first player in building at 7 am today for the start of the #Patriots offseason program.

TB12 stays hungry :pimp:

surprised he beat Edelman in tho :lol:

:pimp:

It wouldnt surprise me if Brady pulled a Gordie Howe and played into his 50's :lol:

Last edited:
tebow is currently the 3rd/4th QB on the roster (we have 5 on the roster right this minute).. as noted above, they have been trying to trade barkley

then there is obviously the possibility of us drafting a QB (mariota, hundley, grayson have all been linked to the eagles).. but then there is the possibility of us trading a QB or two (Bradford and hopefully barkley)

nothing to get worked up over.. it's a 1 year deal and I assume without any guaranteed money

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom