NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rest of Article in Link

Vital season for RG3, because he'll be on a different roster if there is no improvement. I don't have high hopes, but we'll see what happens....

Good read.

:rofl: @ Tom Brady not offering the young blood advice during joint practices.. Lol

It's crazy to think rg3s team option won't be picked up this year. I woulda NEVER saw this coming after that killer rookie year.

I'm really rooting for dude, he was fun to watch and deadly accurate..

------

I think he's in the league 2.5+ years easily. Better question would be is he still a starter in 2.5 years. That's sumn to really sit and think about.

As a backup I can see him having a long career. Can't get injured holding a clipboard..

Gabbert, weeded, colt McCoy all still getting checks. Matt Flynn turned 1 game into more than 2.5 years.

Bob has shown enough imo for teams to keep giving him chances. Can't teach accuracy.

RG3 needs a change of scenery, if Washington picks a QB with their 1st pick then I would assume that happens

Can't wait for the schedule to come out tomorrow night.  
pimp.gif

TMZ doesn't mess around, they got the Sapp arrest video

"Why don't you use your mouth on me, instead of using it?!"
laugh.gif

http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/20/warren-sapp-video-hooker-arrest-prostitute-phoenix-super-bowl-sex/
Damn Sapp
mean.gif

Watching led me to check out MTO, since I hadn't been there in at least a year and one of the top articles is about Russell Wilson

laugh.gif
at the fact this is only picture they have of them together

Russ about to get caught up in that limelight. He better sign that big contract first.

Bagged Ciara though
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom