NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dolphins are going 6-0 before their first match up with the Pats. Book it.

Sorry but every year Dolphins fans get hyped just to disappoint :lol:

You clearly have no clue what you're talking about CP and I have consistently said 8-8 every year. Heat has said about the same but is a little more optimistic. While finns always thinks everything about his favorite team sucks and we'll be drafting a new QB every year... lol.

Our entire schedule is brutal.

THREE games in Miami thru mid November.

Then we get a bunch of home games late. Vs Dallas, Giants, Ravens, Colts, and Patriots. With a cross country flight to San Diego, on a short week. :smh:

:x

Week 1 -- Titans
Week 2 -- @ Saints
Week 3 -- @ Texans
Week 4 -- Panthers
Week 5 -- Jaguars
Week 7 -- @ ********
Week 8 -- @ Falcons
Week 9 -- Giants
Week 10 -- Cowboys
Week 11 -- @ Eagles
Week 12 -- @ Colts
Week 13 -- Falcons
Week 14 -- Saints
Week 15 -- @ Rams
Week 16 -- Bears
Week 17 -- @ Panthers

bart-scott-cant-wait-o.gif

Last edited:
You clearly have no clue what you're talking about CP and I have consistently said 8-8 every year. Heat has said about the same but is a little more optimistic. While finns always thinks everything about his favorite team sucks and we'll be drafting a new QB every year... lol.

I know exactly what I'm talking about :lol:. I've lived in Miami most of my life and have seen the wildest things from dolphin organization and fans. 6-0, nah man :rofl:

Last edited:
In one of my whatsapp chats, I posted that stat and my boy wanted to bet me he will break it after. He says Peyton wont be throwing much this year. I said he will do it before.

In the 7 (Broncos have a bye week early) games before the Colts game, Peyton needs to average 306.72 per.

I bet him a hundo. lol

Schedule is released and we are losing our minds. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom