Week 11 -- @ Eagles
Week 12 -- @ Colts
Week 13 -- Falcons
Week 14 -- Saints
Week 15 -- @ Rams
Week 16 -- Bears
Week 17 -- @ Panthers

bart-scott-cant-wait-o.gif

This is a cake *** schedule for us IMO. Jameis finna go ham on the Titans and Saints the first two weeks.

I'm just wondering how Roger passed up on the ratings bonanza that would've been Philly-Pats to kick off the season :lol:

not a huge fan of how our schedule played out:

week 4 bye is garbage
closing out the year @ NYJ and @ MIA sucks for us. two places we have trouble winning by more than a score usually.
no trips out west (which we already knew)

probably headed to dallas for that that game in October. might try denver as well.

not a huge fan of how our schedule played out:

week 4 bye is garbage
closing out the year @ NYJ and @ MIA sucks for us. two places we have trouble winning by more than a score usually.
no trips out west (which we already knew)

probably headed to dallas for that that game in October. might try denver as well.

hawks got a week 4 bye last year too...straight BS.

Week 1 -- Titans
Week 2 -- @ Saints
Week 3 -- @ Texans
Week 4 -- Panthers
Week 5 -- Jaguars
Week 7 -- @ ********
Week 8 -- @ Falcons
Week 9 -- Giants
Week 10 -- Cowboys
Week 11 -- @ Eagles
Week 12 -- @ Colts
Week 13 -- Falcons
Week 14 -- Saints
Week 15 -- @ Rams
Week 16 -- Bears
Week 17 -- @ Panthers

All I see is BBQ chicken on that schedule

2a8pwye.jpg

I just don't get how we still only got one primetime game and it's a Thursday night game at the end of the year against the ******* Rams. I would think people would like to see the #1 pick in action on MNF and SNF. If we end up with AP too then that's just a dumb decision.

I just don't get how we still only got one primetime game and it's a Thursday night game at the end of the year against the ******* Rams. I would think people would like to see the #1 pick in action on MNF and SNF. If we end up with AP too then that's just a dumb decision.

Eh unless it is an Andrew Luck type pick, I don't think the NFL goes out of their way to schedule the #1 pick all over prime time. Honestly better for the team and player to avoid those games, the routine of Sunday at 1 is :pimp:

Eh unless it is an Andrew Luck type pick, I don't think the NFL goes out of their way to schedule the #1 pick all over prime time. Honestly better for the team and player to avoid those games, the routine of Sunday at 1 is :pimp:

Jameis is the best QB prospect since Andrew Luck and one of the most talked about college quarterbacks of all-time. This isn't damn Blake Bortles we're talking about.

And we are keeping the pick.

Jameis is the best QB prospect since Andrew Luck and one of the most talked about college quarterbacks of all-time. This isn't damn Blake Bortles we're talking about.

And we are keeping the pick.

I mean I think he is a great prospect and should go number one but his hype isn't near the Luck hype. Probably a good thing. And part of Jameis being talked about so much isn't all positive :lol: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom