NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree with what stillin said

there's a week till the draft, they need something to keep people talking. same reason why McShay had Leonard Williams falling to 7.

also Kiper & McShay did a moc draft special
last night and Vic Beasley wasn't a 1st round pick.

the days leading up til next week are going to be slow as hell, this year has me wanting to pull a CP and take off for it

I can't believe that guy tried to compare Jameis Winston and Jamarcus Russell :lol:

He may not be a great player but he's not going become like that

Not sure if football related but.....

They're crucifying male athletes that get arrested for domestic violence. What will they do to Brittney Griner and her girl? 

Not sure if football related but.....

They're crucifying male athletes that get arrested for domestic violence. What will they do to Brittney Griner and her girl? 
nothing equal to the **** males get.....media don't even want to talk about how there are male domestic violence victims 

sounds silly but there's some straight up crazy *** females

Last edited:
domestic violence is domestic violence

didn't know gay, les, and trans got a pass 
eyes.gif

domestic violence is domestic violence

didn't know gay, les, and trans got a pass :rolleyes

sorry but you can't compare NFL players beating up their female significant others and two WNBA players fighting each other in their home

domestic violence yes but nowhere on the same level, that's my opinion

Last edited:
Greg Hardy fighting his teammate already after all the BS this past season and being suspended 10 games this season......no way he would beat the **** out of his girl.

Hakeem Nicks to the Titans. Hope the best but he might be done, especially in TN.

Jameis is now JaMarcus...........:rofl: I was watching some draft **** yesterday and they were killing Jameis' "off the field" issues. If Jameis was white, the "off the field' issues wouldn't even be mentioned or considered issues. This ******* world :smh:

To be fair,people had the same off the field concerns about Manziel last year

Last edited:
That is in doubt? I read the police report. She is the reason he missed pretty much all of last season and is suspended for 10 games. She got paid off. He was fine with all of this when he didn't beat her up, that definitely makes sense.

Roger's dumb *** mishandled the hell out of Ray Rice's situation and hired people to thoroughly investigate Hardy's situation to avoid an enormous mistake again. They find him to be guilty of pretty much everything. I'm sure his high powered team was wrong as well.

But Hardy beating her is in doubt......

(Prepares to read the same posts from yesterday)

Did we ever get more to the Ray and the video story with the NFL? I mean did they just say 'no we never saw it' and that was it? Media quit following it?

Also, was deflate gate finished and done? Or is there still supposed to be a ruling on that?

To be fair,people had the same off the field concerns about Manziel last year

Manziel's concerns were was he an NFL QB. Did he have the talent and size or was he just another Tebow.

Winston's concerns are that he cursed in the cafeteria and had a hookup go bad because of a top flight security guard taking his job too seriously. I've seem them kill his name and character all year long. It's pathetic.

NFL will probably never speak about Ray again, Roger is full of ****. Which is expected. I forgot about the Patriots cheating, they said they came to a decision on it and would be announced a while back but I don't remember it ever being announced.

Last edited:
I'm pretty damn certain teams were concerned about his partying/drinking as well my dude :lol:

I want to see Jameis succeed but he's not being treated any differently in terms of "off the field issues". The JaWalrus comparison is another thing though...

Last edited:
Concerned? Sure but that wasn't nearly as big of a red flag as the talent and size of the kid. They said most teams didn't want to risk drafting a Tebow type QB and so far, he proved all those teams right. You can't tell me that Jameis' off the field issues are legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom