NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
thumb.aspx

200x200px-ZC-052f2ee8_Untitled.jpeg

I like CLE's jerseys and the SF alternate.

I don't know how you can say Cleveland's jerseys are ugly when they showed us nine different combos and almost all of them were mad nice.

Those Cleveland jerseys are nice, but the black jerseys for the Niners doesn't match the helmet well. They should have added some gold or something.

Nah, Cleveland jerseys are tough. If you look at the detailed pics of all nine color combos, it's mad nice. Just wish it didn't say Cleveland on the front.

SF is whatever to me. It goes against tradition and the black is random. They don't really have any black in their colors and it clashes with the helmet so it looks weird. Gold trim around the lettering would have helped.

Anyone see the Raiders trolling with the gold uniforms???

Last edited:
temp041415-uniform-023--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

say what you want, I LOVE these new uniforms. definitely gonna cop.

and Shelton is a beast. I'm thrilled to have him in Cleveland. Hoping he can be our Haloti Ngata.

C1-shelton-1col-colorWEB-200x300.jpg

Last edited:
Nah, Cleveland jerseys are tough. If you look at the detailed pics of all nine color combos, it's mad nice. Just wish it didn't say Cleveland on the front.

SF is whatever to me. It goes against tradition and the black is random. They don't really have any black in their colors and it clashes with the helmet so it looks weird. Gold trim around the lettering would have helped.

View media item 1515487

View media item 1515489

The Raiders had the original white, black, and gold trim jerseys in the year(s) before Al Davis took over and switched to Silver and Black.

Last edited:
temp041415-uniform-023--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

say what you want, I LOVE these new uniforms. definitely gonna cop.

and Shelton is a beast. I'm thrilled to have him in Cleveland. Hoping he can be our Haloti Ngata.

C1-shelton-1col-colorWEB-200x300.jpg

How his neck wider than his head though. :x

Son was born to play football.

Even though these are our rivals, I gotta give props to Steelers for this pick. I like that whole "I wear number 2, because I'm working to be number 1" thing too. I would've been sold too

bud-dupree-471742936.jpg

dude looks huge on the field

Last edited:
I was hoping the Giants would grab Shelton. I just feel like he's gonna be a problem, could be wrong.

If you look at the other pictures in the gallery he is cheesing.Watch the presser he did with Reggie and JDR. He is a soft spoken kid who was told a few times to speak up when fielding questions. This is his personality. Nick Saban programmed these kids to stay out the light and focus on the field. I hope he tears it up.

Last edited:
 They probably told him to smile for the next picture.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom