NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady better put his big boy pants on
smokin.gif
Man...I don't think Brady gives a ****. Really. 
laugh.gif

I guarantee I can do a farrrrr better job than him..

His trades and picks :rofl:

Like literally anytime Eagles are about to cut or get rid of someone.. I check if they were there during the same time period.. Strong possibility we can get something

I just dont get it. Why couldnt we take Collins or Brown? we need a safety or a run stuffer. Cmon!

As soon as the betting lines open, def putting 100 down on Luck for MVP.

Boy is about to break records with this Offense.

LOL.. Year in year out, guys are hyped about the new entrants.  Mariota is just a clone of Manziel and Winston, who is plagued by troubles is just another Vince Young.  This has gotten hilarious.  But you can't blame the pool of players though.  Mean while Manziel is still trying to recover doing lines in the men's bathroom.  

I really felt happy for Gurley and Gordon, they both seemed genuinely ecstatic about being drafted and you could just tell they were beaming. Looking forward to watching them both kill it.

I really felt happy for Gurley and Gordon, they both seemed genuinely ecstatic about being drafted and you could just tell they were beaming. Looking forward to watching them both kill it.

Me too, think both of them are going to change the perception of RB's drafted in the 1st.

Me too, think both of them are going to change the perception of RB's drafted in the 1st.
Guarantee one busts horribly.

Probably Gurley since he is a highly-touted Rams 1st round offensive player.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom