NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Chip wants the racist label off his name, he has to have A.I. on the sidelines of every home game, and has to sign Terrelle Pryor and start him at least 3 games this season 
roll.gif
I vote he just cut kkkooper and take the cap hit

Ted Ginn Jr.

Ronnie Brown

Jamar Fletcher

Jake Long

Dion Jordan

Jason Allen

... seriously Dolphins, wtf.
Wow.  When you see it like that...

Ronnie Brown wasn't bad though
[COLOR=#red]
Number 2 overall pick...
never led the league in anything...
and is/was a running back... picked at number 2...
He only went for a 1,000 yards once... only had 10+ tds once...
Was he "Bad"... maybe not. But that doesn't mean he was good. At All.

That's like taking a pass rusher/de/olb at number 3, after trading up for him, and never playing him before he got suspended 3 times for drugs and such.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Number 2 overall pick...

That's like taking a pass rusher/de/olb at number 3, after trading up for him, and never playing him before he got suspended 3 times for drugs and such.
Splitting carries with the "new" Ricky Williams hurt his number IMO

Number 2 overall pick...

That's like taking a pass rusher/de/olb at number 3, after trading up for him, and never playing him before he got suspended 3 times for drugs and such.
True.  He's like the Alex Smith of RBs.

The fact that 3 RBs went top 5 that draft killed RB stock forever.

I just wish we knew, is Matt trash and not an NFL QB or did he never bounce back from that injury and that's the problem.

What's going on with Ryan Nassib and Kirk Cousins?

Last edited:
RONNIE-BROWN-PASS-ATTEMPT.gif

**** Ronnie Brown forever we were at the one yard line, lost this game by less 7 points, plus Justin Smith strips Maclin at the end of the game

We choked away so many games that season if we won one more game the giants wouldn't have made the playoffs and won the Superbowl :smh:

If you use Stephen A or Skip as a source, you've lost already :lol:

Stephen A is a pretty great source though. :lol:

And he never said flat out Chip is racist. He said he's talked to players in the Eagles locker room who have their questions about Chip.

So we really running with this "chip is racists" thing huh...

when in doubt...racism :lol:

I doubt Chip Kelly is racist but there's always racial undertones in sports that should be called out.

I really enjoyed watching that SF front 7. Watching that game against the Giants in the playoffs was one of the best games I've ever seen. One of the few times I wished both teams could have won.

That 49ers team was impressive af, they should have been blown out that game but were so physical they wore the Eagles out by the 4th quarter

Justin Smith chasing down Maclin to strip him is one of the best plays I ever seen by a d-linemen.

I really enjoyed watching that SF front 7. Watching that game against the Giants in the playoffs was one of the best games I've ever seen. One of the few times I wished both teams could have won.
Your closet love for the 49ers 
mean.gif

That 49ers team was impressive af, they should have been blown out that game but were so physical they wore the Eagles out by the 4th quarter

Justin Smith chasing down Maclin to strip him is one of the best plays I ever seen by a d-linemen.
Justin Smith might be the best player on the team during that run.  That game might be when Andy Reid passed his torch to Jim Harbaugh.

So sad it's over 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom