NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha, so my stance on this is because it's an NFL East team? Come on son. I don't give a **** what team it is. I'm done talking about it. Maybe Chip isn't racist, maybe he is. We'll never know. I don't think LeSean is salty or angry he's gone.

you don't think Shady is salty he is gone?

Ryan Matthews "going with mixed"
roll.gif
roll.gif
.. A+ & I know you weren't even trying to be funny
laugh.gif

I always wondered what Matthews background was
nerd.gif
I'm mixed, so I gotta show that love

happy.gif

Personally think Chip doesn't like outspoken players. The NFL is majority black anyway so it makes it come off as that he is "racist" but he is not.  He's a mini Bill Belicheck 

I agree, however most outspoken players are locker leaders. Is Chip trying to control the whole team himself. Hell, even Bill had outspoken leaders like Rodney Harrison, Tedy Bruschi, Willie McGinest, and Deion Branch. I look at the Eagles roster and ask myself, "Who are the leaders in that locker room?"

The thing with Chip is, I think he's one of those guys that doesn't like players who may challenge his authority or are outspoken. Those are the type of guys he gets rid of, those who oppose a threat and aren't fully buying into his system. l

I think that's what it is, he wants full control of the locker room like he had in college. Makes sense based on the players he has let go and brought in.

Jimmy Kempski ‏@JimmyKempski · 13m13 minutes ago
Eagles 2015 offseason:
Black players added: 13
Black players lost: 7
White players added: 4
White players lost: 4

this is probably why he kept demeco ryans around..

cause his play has clearly slipped and we traded for kiko (and already have kendricks).. plus drafting another guy out of texas (who supposedly is a good guy off the field)

but I know with our drafts we have put a heavy emphasis on character guys and unless the guy is from Oregon, we don't want potential headaches

Shady was in love with Chip this time last season [emoji]128514[/emoji]

You could see it in his body language he hated being taken out on the GL .. Sproles and Polk snatched at least 5-6 TDs from him this year

Shady my favorite player in the L ..but dude is bitter right now

Personally think Chip doesn't like outspoken players. The NFL is majority black anyway so it makes it come off as that he is "racist" but he is not.  He's a mini Bill Belicheck 
I agree, however most outspoken players are locker leaders. Is Chip trying to control the whole team himself. Hell, even Bill had outspoken leaders like Rodney Harrison, Tedy Bruschi, Willie McGinest, and Deion Branch. I look at the Eagles roster and ask myself, "Who are the leaders in that locker room?"
Jason Peters, DeMeco Ryans, and Malcolm Jenkins are all great leaders.

Last edited:
Numbers don't mean S**T!!! 

Donald Sterling hired a black head coach, had a black GM at one point, and best players were black. 

Hell, his side tenderoni was mixed 
laugh.gif

But you can't debate me that he isn't racist

Not sure wat the leader in the locker room thing has to do with this. That's def a thing I can see us missing ..but Shady and Desean are gone and they def weren't leaders in any sense of the word

If Chip wants the racist label off his name, he has to have A.I. on the sidelines of every home game, and has to sign Terrelle Pryor and start him at least 3 games this season 
roll.gif

Not liking outspoken players =/= being a racist

:lol:

I can't believe this story has legs...

Hot take of all hot takes, bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom