NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had that long *** talk on here that one night and people were firing at me for saying Chip was probably racist. Since then, he brought in a terrible white QB that no one wants and his ex star called him racist. I'm not so crazy now.

the fact this even has a rep

also, only 1 of the 6 players the eagles took in the draft wasn't black..

the guy we took in the 7th round, who happens to be white

I came here for the Shady talk :pimp: :lol:

Didn't we just have the Chip "racist" convo for like 3 days right before the draft bonanza

Last edited:
Personally think Chip doesn't like outspoken players. The NFL is majority black anyway so it makes it come off as that he is "racist" but he is not.  He's a mini Bill Belicheck 

precisely, nothing deeper than that. but ESPN wants the ratings and clicks so they'll keep pushing that narrative as long as Chip is there

I patted myself on the back? Bringing in other black players automatically deads any chance that he could be a racist, got it. Let's put that in the same category as "I got two black friends"

I was called crazy but a man there is basically saying he thinks he's racist so maybe it's not as far fetched as some of you think. And now some of you are saying he doesn't like LeSean's attitude? We've never heard anything about LeSean being a difficult player or a pain in the *** in the locker room but now Chip is getting rid of players with attitudes.

IATT IATT stop writing me. You write me a book every time I say anything about Chip or Phila. It's insane. Didn't even read it.

Last edited:
Yeah, I mean, the guy that used STEPHEN A SMITH as his one example and got traded to Buffalo... we should most definitely listen to what he has to say.

CEVO9pMUIAAf0w7.jpg

To be fair I heard McCoy was a diva back when he was in high school :lol:

No I'm not mad he didn't keep his Miami commitment lol

I patted myself on the back? Bringing in other black players automatically deads any chance that he could be a racist, got it. Let's put that in the same category as "I got two black friends"

I was called crazy but a man there is basically saying he thinks he's racist so maybe it's not as far fetched as some of you think. And now some of you are saying he doesn't like LeSean's attitude? We've never heard anything about LeSean being a difficult player or a pain in the *** in the locker room but now Chip is getting rid of players with attitudes.

IATT IATT stop writing me. You wrote me a book every time I say anything about Chip or Phila. It's insane. Didn't even read it.

just stop, if this wasn't an NFC East team you wouldn't even spew this non sense

@itsaboutthattime stop writing me. You write me a book every time I say anything about Chip or Phila. It's insane. Didn't even read it.
Listen I'm taking no sides but LeSean McCoy has a history of off-field issues and being an all around *******

Okay, so what is LeSean so mad about then? He's really pissed he's in Buffalo and wants to be back in Phila? LT said before the season ended that LeSean told him he didn't think he would be in Phila next year. It's not like NE, Sea or Den got rid of him. He got traded from a team that didn't make the playoffs. Maybe he just doesn't like Chip, why does he have to be bitter?

chip's offseason:

released or traded:

shady (black)

trent cole (black)

cary Williams (black)

nick foles (white)

todd herremans (white)

james casey (white)

signed or traded for:

Byron Maxwell (black)

demarco murray (black)

miles Austin (black)

walter Thurmond (black)

Brandon graham (black)

brad jones (black)

Brandon Hepburn (black)

matthew tucker (black)

arrelious benn (black)

ryan Mathews (going go with mixed)

mark sanchez (Hispanic)

sam Bradford (white)

kiko Alonso (white)

chip's offseason:

released or traded:

shady (black)
trent cole (black)
cary Williams (black)
nick foles (white)
todd herremans (white)
james casey (white)

signed or traded for:

Byron Maxwell (black)
demarco murray (black)
miles Austin (black)
walter Thurmond (black)
Brandon graham (black)
brad jones (black)
Brandon Hepburn (black)
matthew tucker (black)
arrelious benn (black)
ryan Mathews (going go with mixed)
mark sanchez (Hispanic)
sam Bradford (white)
kiko Alonso (white)

That doesn't prove anything. He's racist scum. I have Stephen A Smith and Shady McCoy on my side.

Personally think Chip doesn't like outspoken players. The NFL is majority black anyway so it makes it come off as that he is "racist" but he is not.  He's a mini Bill Belicheck 

Exactly. The Patriots have an offense that is whiter than the state of Utah but no one calls Bill Belichick out for being a racist.

I mean, Bill has never traded away or cut outspoken individuals-- oh wait.

On the same topic,this is a pretty interesting chart...:nerd:

View media item 1521798
View media item 1521799

Obviously trolling with the KKKoop pic :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:

IATT IATT stop writing me. You wrote me a book every time I say anything about Chip or Phila. It's insane. Didn't even read it.

just stop, if this wasn't an NFC East team you wouldn't even spew this non sense

Hahahaha, so my stance on this is because it's an NFL East team? Come on son. I don't give a **** what team it is. I'm done talking about it. Maybe Chip isn't racist, maybe he is. We'll never know. I don't think LeSean is salty or angry he's gone.

When the hell did I quote SAS or say he's my proof or evidence? I don't know **** about that guy.

Last edited:

I agree, however most outspoken players are locker leaders. Is Chip trying to control the whole team himself. Hell, even Bill had outspoken leaders like Rodney Harrison, Tedy Bruschi, Willie McGinest, and Deion Branch. I look at the Eagles roster and ask myself, "Who are the leaders in that locker room?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom