NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not most people..Some pats fans were pounding their chest HARD super bowl week...posting full paragraphs calling folks naive for believing the dirty sneaky media.

Another pats bowl. Another asterisk.

Be careful, the vitriol and the whining that comes with the fan base will be out in full force. Paragraphs, .gifs and expert knowledge of football psi and team procedures are sure to follow.

Eh yea they cheated but hey not hitting the Blount again is what killed us. :frown:

And ****** Grigson lets them take Brown to replace Wilfork. Still heated about that. :smh:

NFL still wont do ****.

Patriots gonna Patriot, the NFL's invested too much time in making them the "gold standard".

Wait what are these?
are those texts real?
roll.gif
Page 2860 for the lulz

NFL still wont do ****.

Patriots gonna Patriot, the NFL's invested too much time in making them the "gold standard".

Sadly this is the truth, I expect nothing but a fine. Jokes is on us, the fans for watching and supporting this BS.

@Mr Marcus @iLLoQuent aka DSK

I think y'all owe people an apology. Y'all did everything short of calling me and others stupid for "believing a media agenda".

I expect a slap on the wrist, we all know Goddell and Kraft in cahoots.
the report is full of "probably" and doesn't have any concrete certainty 

This report was written to keep the NFL from looking like idiots with all the reaching
LOL
You might have taken them out ya sig but I know you a salty colts fan 

:smh: :smh:

Lifetime ban for Tom and vacate the Super Bowl win. Permanent stain in NFL history, but hopefully we can work to move past this as a better league.

Time for the Jimmy G Era in New England :smokin

Last edited:
[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/hashtag/Patriots?src=hash[/URL]"]
"F*#! Tom (Brady)" in the Wells report. #Patriots

[/quote]

:lol: This **** is flat out weird.

i think we all own it and know something was up. i think people acting like this report tells us anything of substance need to actually read the report rather than Chester's trolling posts :lol:

What you need Brady to tell you to your face he knew? :lol:

These texts are gold :rofl:

Brady is bia...:lol:

Anywho...in a perfect world the Pats get a few draft picks yanked and Brady gets 3-5 games, but these are the patriots so they'll get fined $10 and Tom and Gisele will have to do an NFL promo shoot in their bathing suits

blowing it up to make it look like a rugby ball has me in tears for some reason 
laugh.gif

I wanna fade McNally 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom