NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if you going to accuse all these guys, you have reveal your own name. You can't slander these reputations with no consequences. Idk the whole situation, but this is starting to seem like a money grab.

I hope you realize it's the media that doesn't publish names. Her name is in the court documents.

Man these dudes are in the NFL in a big *** metropolitan area

There's no reason to messing be with the same rats

Women will always get the benefit of the doubt when it comes to these type of cases. Big cities or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

I think if you going to accuse all these guys, you have reveal your own name. You can't slander these reputations with no consequences. Idk the whole situation, but this is starting to seem like a money grab.
I hope you realize it's the media that doesn't publish names. Her name is in the court documents.
The media needs to put her name out. The average personal isn't going to read the court documents to find her name, in comparison to if her name was on the ESPN ticker. Just like these "anonymous" sources compare Jameis Winston to JaMarcus Russell, etc. PUT IT, OR SHUT UP!

The media needs to put her name out. The average personal isn't going to read the court documents to find her name, in comparison to if her name was on the ESPN ticker. Just like these "anonymous" sources compare Jameis Winston to JaMarcus Russell, etc. PUT IT, OR SHUT UP!

Well, then you go ahead and convince the media to change a hundred years of tradition lol. The media does it to protect accusers and encourage them to step forward. However, I do not agree with the policy when to comes to minors committing violent crimes. When a 16-year-old kid is accused of murder (and is tried as a juvenile), the media continues to not publish their names. The public has a right to know who the accused is.

That sort of defeats the whole purpose of an "anonymous source" :lol:. I highly doubt that they'd be getting many inside scoops if they did that.

Last edited:

It doesn't work this way, while I hear what you're saying, you have to protect the victim.

She couldn't collect on McDonald so now she's going to try with Brooks? And this happened the same time as the McDonald incident? Why wait, why is she just revealing this now? Stupid

Matt Barrows @mattbarrows 

49ers GM Trent Baalke on Ahmad Brooks: "We were disappointed to learn of this matter and will continue to monitor the situation.”
I suspect it's probably a cash grab as well...does anyone hire Allred for any other reason?
Matt Barrows @mattbarrows 

Alleged victim in the Ray McDonald/Ahmad Brooks lawsuit is represented by Gloria Allred, who has scheduled a press conference today.
tracey kaplan @tkaplanreport

Alleged sex assault vic sues 49er Ahmad Brooks,Bears Ray McDonald, story to come. #49ers #Bears
Girl is suing Brooks & McDonald.

That sort of defeats the whole purpose of an "anonymous source"
laugh.gif
. I highly doubt that they'd be getting many inside scoops if they did that.
75% of these scoops are reaches anyway though. 
laugh.gif

Things like 2 NFL teams have Sean Mannion as the #1 QB on their draft board

It doesn't work this way, while I hear what you're saying, you have to protect the victim.
True, True. But, if it comes out that she made the story up, something has to be done. Having sexual assault tied to your name, guilty or innocent, is killer to your character in the public's eye.

Last edited:
If she hired Gloria Allred you know she's a liar...

True, True. But, if it comes out that she made the story up, something has to be done. Having sexual assault tied to your name, guilty or innocent, is killer to your character in the public's eye.

These players need to seriously start suing these females who make this stuff up. Sue these sneakerchasers for millions once you are proved to be innocent so any other female looking to make something up for the quick come up thinks twice.

Isn't McDonald suing her?

Last edited:

I totally agree. There's a guy suing Colombia university over this same thing. She went to great lengths to ruin this guy life. All of it was a lie.

Google "mattress girl" pretty crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Goodell gonna **** around and off himself with all the stuff going on in the NFL these days. :lol:

That dude has to be stressed... Like what does he do? Suspend the guy who is probably the face of the NFL.

Goodell stressed? He can give two *****, NFL is more profitable than ever, that's his only concern.

Enough about Ahmad Brooks. Who cares about some random LB on a random team?

Today is about DeflateGate and the New England Patriot's tarnished legacy.

I think we should discuss the punishment for ruining the game's integrity.

Man people gonna overlook this just how they overlook everything that can question Brady's legacy...

Nobody really want to see Brady for what he really is...

At the end of the day it's just hard to argue against 4 rings... No matter how he got them rings...

Man people gonna overlook this just how they overlook everything that can question Brady's legacy...

Nobody really want to see Brady for what he really is...

At the end of the day it's just hard to argue against 4 rings... No matter how he got them rings...

So you giving him a pass and the NE patriots? :nerd:

I totally agree. There's a guy suing Colombia university over this same thing. She went to great lengths to ruin this guy life. All of it was a lie.

Google "mattress girl" pretty crazy.

I read about that, crazy and sounds like he has a legit case vs the uni

TB12 cheats
Peyton chokes
Flacco onky draws penalties
Eli takes years off
AR12 only has one
Romo can't win the big one
Dalton is Dalton
Luck hasn't done it yet
RW throws at the one yard line

Ben = goat of this generation :pimp: