NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently TMZ has video of him sexually assaulting a passed out woman :x

No. The ACCUSER claims there is video.

Edit: to clarify, the surveillance video is mentioned in the court docs. TMZ never said they had it.

Last edited:
Shorty is claiming she knows Brooks groped her while she was unconscious..... am i missing something?

Shorty is claiming she knows Brooks groped her while she was unconscious..... am i missing something?

She said there's video that shows him groping her. Then he took her to a bedroom where he had non-consensual sex with her (presumably that is not on video).

The woman making the allegations is the same woman who previously claimed she was raped by Ray McDonald ... a former 49ers defensive end who now plays for the Chicago Bears

I dunno about all this, makes it seem a bit sketchy

Last edited:
While she was blacked out, the woman claims the video will show McDonald's friend Brooks "groped her person in a sexual manner."
She claims McDonald then carried her up to his bedroom where he had sex with her ... without her consent.

So she's seen the video? or has it?

According to the docs obtained by TMZ Sports, the woman says on December 14th, 2014 she was at McDonald's home and slipped and fell on the deck around his swimming pool, knocking herself unconscious for more than 8 minutes.

I am not buying it

Last edited:
Man these dudes are in the NFL in a big *** metropolitan area

There's no reason to messing be with the same rats

Last edited:
Yea now that i see it's the same girl from the McDonald case i'm not buyin it unless video comes out

I think if you going to accuse all these guys, you have reveal your own name. You can't slander these reputations with no consequences. Idk the whole situation, but this is starting to seem like a money grab.

I think if you going to accuse all these guys, you have reveal your own name. You can't slander these reputations with no consequences. Idk the whole situation, but this is starting to seem like a money grab.
Naw Only reveal the name if the allegations are proven to be false or bs ...so everybody knows how the chick gets down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom