NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
@uninterrupted: VIDEO: Rob Gronkowski's response to DeflateGate? You can deflate "DEEZ NUTS!" http://t.co/bs3gfpx4Qn

this guy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Imagine Brady,Blount and Bell all being out suspended during the opening game on primetime :rofl:

Please dear lord baby Jesus.. I want whatever version of this story makes Goodell look the worst

Last edited:
My boy Welvin Gronklesnar :pimp:

Hmmmmmmmm

"The nfl draft is over, its nba playoffs, hockey is doing some **** idk lol, baseball is bumpin...."

"How are we gonna make football relevant again?"

"Oh!!"

"I know, let's bring back this bogus story of #deflategate back!!"

"Yeah!! That'll do it" :stoneface:

That man is not a cheater, and for the Patriot fans that even remotely think he lied to his coach and his teammates I want you to read this closely. Tom has given us 15 of unmeasurable excellence and has been a model citizen along the way. Not only is he the greatest Quarterback that ever lived hes also the the greatest Father to do it. Did you see him out there in 10 feet of snow hauling a sled up that hill with his son on his shoulders? Tom never backs down from ANYTHING. And whenever hes been hit with adversity hes bounced back better than before. So when he shreds the NFL for 16th year straight next year all you nobodies can hop back on the wagon, but Im going to tell you something. You wouldnt climb that hill in that snow, nor would you go 12 for 12 with 124 yards and 2 touchdowns in the final two drives of the super bowl facing the greatest defense in NFL history. Whenever you get hit with adversity you act like cowards. So please, NFL, suspend him for a few games, it will guarantee us a Super Bowl.

Last edited:
That man is not a cheater, and for the Patriot fans that even remotely think he lied to his coach and his teammates I want you to read this closely. Tom has given us 15 of unmeasurable excellence and has been a model citizen along the way. Not only is he the greatest Quarterback that ever lived hes also the the greatest Father to do it. Did you see him out there in 10 feet of snow hauling a sled up that hill with his son on his shoulders? Tom never backs down from ANYTHING. And whenever hes been hit with adversity hes bounced back better than before. So when he shreds the NFL for 16th year straight next year all you nobodies can hop back on the wagon, but Im going to tell you something. You wouldnt climb that hill in that snow, nor would you go 12 for 12 with 124 yards and 2 touchdowns in the final two drives of the super bowl facing the greatest defense in NFL history. Whenever you get hit with adversity you act like cowards. So please, NFL, suspend him for a few games, it will guarantee us a Super Bowl.

Gisele is that you?

Last edited:
Isnt the parenting skills part debatable?

I mean he left Bridget Monahyan as a single mother

Don't studies show that a 2 parent household is ideal for children?

Last edited:

Last edited:

Tell us how you really feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom