NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mr Marcus @iLLoQuent aka DSK

I think y'all owe people an apology. Y'all did everything short of calling me and others stupid for "believing a media agenda".
@VA757VA

Word? 
laugh.gif

#wellactually my brother...I've been pretty consistent about this whole **** and I'm sitting at about a 90% accuracy right now.

If anything...y'all should apologize to ME.

I haven't had time to go over the finer details, articles, etc. that came out today...but just from what I've heard...got ******* damn b, I might as well be Ted Wells. DSK aka young Ted Wells.

And you know I have no problem w/ pulling up old posts to show & tell.

I thought he retired almost 2 years ago :rofl:, I've gotten used to seeing him on Inside the NFL each week during the season.

Thought he did as well :lol:

Troy and Ed going out together.

Only fitting :pimp:

Canton together?

Last edited:
Gronk, you can't do kids events while super hammered. It's a big 'no no'

Otherwise proceed because you are hilarious

from Josina Anderson:

Breaking: I've been notified by representatives of OT La'el Collins that his paternity test results were negative. Specifically, Collins is not the father of Brittney Mills' child and Collins passed A polygraph test administered by an independent investigator in connection with Mills' case.

from Josina Anderson:

Breaking: I've been notified by representatives of OT La'el Collins that his paternity test results were negative. Specifically, Collins is not the father of Brittney Mills' child and Collins passed A polygraph test administered by an independent investigator in connection with Mills' case.

going to need Chip to look behind his racist views and sign this man

from Josina Anderson:

going to need Chip to look behind his racist views and sign this man

Isn't Chip at a Kenny Chesney concert right now?

I can't believe how far this discussion has gotten about Chip Kelly being racist. How in God's name can any of you really think that's true?

Really? Never knew where that occurred

That summer stadium concert series was a mess, people were a disaster

Yeah it was at Citizens Bank Park, the person that recorded it sold it for only $150 to a local Philly blog, I can't imagine what TMZ would have paid him

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom