NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
on topic though, i never understood how anybody could give this guy so much praise. as if he was the one single handily winning games. it's a team effort. people forget that he has a massive offensive line that is always on point. which is why no matter which running back is in the line up, he always runs for good chunks. NFL should really ban hammer this guy for a season or half. that ***** boy straight up lied about it to the world.

on topic though, i never understood how anybody could give this guy so much praise. as if he was the one single handily winning games. it's a team effort. people forget that he has a massive offensive line that is always on point. which is why no matter which running back is in the line up, he always runs for good chunks. NFL should really ban hammer this guy for a season or half. that ***** boy straight up lied about it to the world.

Cowboys have a great year running the ball due to a solid line and great Romo play and suddenly your opinion becomes that? Clearly you have no basic knowledge of the game

Dante was the reason the Pats had such great oline's over the years. Very average or below average guys had great coaching and scheme. Teams gameplan for Brady + the passing attack for the most part, of course teams with deeper cb/olb cores had more ability to attack the line & run game...that has changed slightly since he retired though

Absurd comment, just had to reply cause it made me :lol:

#TomDidntKnow

Last edited:

Cowboys have a great year running the ball due to a solid line and great Romo play and suddenly your opinion becomes that? Clearly you have no basic knowledge of the game

Dante was the reason the Pats had such great oline's over the years. Very average or below average guys had great coaching and scheme. Teams gameplan for Brady + the passing attack for the most part, of course teams with deeper cb/olb cores had more ability to attack the line & run game...that has changed slightly since he retired though

Absurd comment, just had to reply cause it made me :lol:

#TomDidntKnow

yeah but the cowboys didn't win the chip. or did they ? you damn well when the pats win its about brady THE GOD because he is the face of the team. but yet when there is controversy he neglects responsibility. isn't that we are talking about? obviously tom is a product of the system and that shows how much you know. how come cassell could take them to 12 wins when brady was out? :lol:

Last edited:
I'm guessing we ain't having a healthy discussion on this topic any time soon, eh? Judging from these last few posts...the hot takes were out in full force today. Best father ever or product of being a system QB.
laugh.gif

Let me know if/when dudes finally get out of their feelings about this ****.

I'm guessing we ain't having a healthy discussion on this topic any time soon, eh? Judging from these last few posts...the hot takes were out in full force today. Best father ever or product of being a system QB. :lol:

Let me know if/when dudes finally get out of their feelings about this ****.

Only thing there is to discuss is for Patriot fans to deflect by bringing up some **** another team did in order to make it seem like the Pats aren't that bad.

If you ain't cheating you ain't trying.

Ay man, I can't speak for others. I can imagine what type of foolishness has been said on both sides. I peeped what was really going on though after the Brady and Belichick press conferences. The Ted Wells report said my hunch was right. Like I told VA, I'm looking at like a 8 or .900 batting avg. on this topic. And when I say ****** still ain't being real about this deflating thing...I'm right about that too.

I also just don't **** w/ the self-righteous steez on a soap box like everyone else is on. Especially not over a damn speeding ticket.
laugh.gif
And here I thought we'd get a nice break from all the sanctimonious **** after last week's garbage over Mayweather.
mean.gif
NOPE.

Last edited:
That man is not a cheater, and for the Patriot fans that even remotely think he lied to his coach and his teammates I want you to read this closely. Tom has given us 15 of unmeasurable excellence and has been a model citizen along the way. Not only is he the greatest Quarterback that ever lived hes also the the greatest Father to do it. Did you see him out there in 10 feet of snow hauling a sled up that hill with his son on his shoulders? Tom never backs down from ANYTHING. And whenever hes been hit with adversity hes bounced back better than before. So when he shreds the NFL for 16th year straight next year all you nobodies can hop back on the wagon, but Im going to tell you something. You wouldnt climb that hill in that snow, nor would you go 12 for 12 with 124 yards and 2 touchdowns in the final two drives of the super bowl facing the greatest defense in NFL history. Whenever you get hit with adversity you act like cowards. So please, NFL, suspend him for a few games, it will guarantee us a Super Bowl.

Beautiful post :pimp:

No lie last page dude put on the cape and tried to save tom

This is coming from a die hard Patriots fan, i dont think its that important we got 4 chips, is it a slight advantage? Yes but we then went on to beat the Seahawks without deflated balls

The real question is how long as this been going on?

Ay man, I can't speak for others. I can imagine what type of foolishness has been said on both sides. I peeped what was really going on though after the Brady and Belichick press conferences. The Ted Wells report said my hunch was right. Like I told VA, I'm looking at like a 8 or .900 batting avg. on this topic. And when I say ****** still ain't being real about this deflating thing...I'm right about that too.

I also just don't **** w/ the self-righteous steez on a soap box like everyone else is on. Especially not over a damn speeding ticket. :lol: And here I thought we'd get a nice break from all the sanctimonious **** after last week's garbage over Mayweather. :smh: NOPE.

Maybe Im misremembering word to Roger Clemens.. And if I am I'll apologize for being wrong, no shame in that..

But didn't you go extra hard proclaiming the patriots innocence, dudes falling for a media agenda, etc?

Last edited:
That man is not a cheater, and for the Patriot fans that even remotely think he lied to his coach and his teammates I want you to read this closely. Tom has given us 15 of unmeasurable excellence and has been a model citizen along the way. Not only is he the greatest Quarterback that ever lived hes also the the greatest Father to do it. Did you see him out there in 10 feet of snow hauling a sled up that hill with his son on his shoulders? Tom never backs down from ANYTHING. And whenever hes been hit with adversity hes bounced back better than before. So when he shreds the NFL for 16th year straight next year all you nobodies can hop back on the wagon, but Im going to tell you something. You wouldnt climb that hill in that snow, nor would you go 12 for 12 with 124 yards and 2 touchdowns in the final two drives of the super bowl facing the greatest defense in NFL history. Whenever you get hit with adversity you act like cowards. So please, NFL, suspend him for a few games, it will guarantee us a Super Bowl.

laugh.gif

Did Robert Flores really compare Brady to this man?

Last edited:

View media item 1509523

I never really cared cause the Colts would've lost anyway. But brandon lafell did randomly stop dropping routine catches in NE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom