NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

I mean they still have to be punished but saying take away their championships, that's beyond ridiculous
this is what im trying to say.

i should put more emphasis on the fact that i cant believe there are grown men out there that would sit on hold with a radio station to sit there and tell the world how much theyre bothered by some guy who they dont know who plays a sport that theyre not employed by...and then throw out these ludicrous ideas of punishment.

i dunno maybe i was raised differently.
folks weird 

It's small and NE would have won those games still BUT Tom broke the rules. That rule is to keep the game even and balanced. That ball puts his team at an advantage and his opponents were at a disadvantage. I think he should be suspended 2-4 games for cheating. I don't have an issue if it's all season long, cheating is cheating no matter how small it is. I think it should be at least two games.

Knowshon is still out there? Damn, I think he's solid. He's a better pickup for Dallas than McFadden.

Three things I look forward to this season. Dal and Phila beefs on NT, ODB and Cruz duo and AFC East. That's it :smokin

Last edited:
Right on que
laugh.gif

Now I wish I could take my rep back for you saying "good move for the Cowboys"
tony still getting epidurals?

going be in church every sunday lighting candles for those knees..
frown.gif

at least we got the sanchize.. and worst case we got god's favorite on our side.. and if worse comes to worse, he knows people.. if you know what I mean

Last edited:
If you don't crack down on cheating, you're saying cheating is okay. Period.

I get the "it's only cheating if you get caught" thing, but if you really are cheating and you do get caught, shouldn't you pay the consequences?

That's the risk you knowingly take as a cheater. Otherwise cheating is just 100% benefit.

And that's where I have the problem with NE...the culture of cheating..the multiple offenses..of course the colts would of lost still. Anybody bringing that up isn't looking at the big picture...

-------

Jerry with ANOTHER home run this offseason..the rich get richer :smokin

I mean they still have to be punished but saying take away their championships, that's beyond ridiculous

i should put more emphasis on the fact that i cant believe there are grown men out there that would sit on hold with a radio station to sit there and tell the world how much theyre bothered by some guy who they dont know who plays a sport that theyre not employed by...and then throw out these ludicrous ideas of punishment.

folks weird 

I mean isn't that what WIley is getting paid to do? :lol: Dan brings up the topics 10/10 times on his radio show too so it's not like Wiley just went on a random tangent, Dan just pushed for that take.

And I could care less about this whole ordeal I really don't think it's that serious.

Last edited:
Right on que :lol:

Now I wish I could take my rep back for you saying "good move for the Cowboys"

tony still getting epidurals?

going be in church every sunday lighting candles for those knees.. :frown:

at least we got the sanchize.. and worst case we got god's favorite on our side.. and if worse comes to worse, he knows people.. if you know what I mean

View media item 1492593

:rofl: :rofl:

Not sure what Tony's doing besides playing golf, attending college/NBA games, and making unnecessary guarantees :smh:

If Sam holds up, you guys should be fine.

Press the panic button if Sanchize or Young Jezzus is under center though :lol:

I was hoping we'd pick up Collins in round 3, but even happier now. 4 First Round talents on OL, & 3 first round talents in one draft without trading picks. Scumbag Jerry :nthat:

Couldn't you apply this logic and say how ridiculous sports are in general and why do we even bother with them at all?

IMO it's now about the lying instead of the actual balls and deflation. Should've come clean and this would have already been done

Couldn't you apply this logic and say how ridiculous sports are in general and why do we even bother with them at all?

IMO it's now about the lying instead of the actual balls and deflation. Should've come clean and this would have already been done
i dont call for another mans demise when he does or says something that doesnt affect me personally.

i get fans being enthusiastic about the sport itself. i have no problem with that.

to call in and cry about him compromising the integrity of the sport and throw out ludicrous opinions on punishment is where my disconnect it.

maybe im being naive. and maybe im undervaluing the rules of taking air out of a football...but he didnt do it personally. nor is there any evidence of him telling them to do it.

not to mention that, albeit unspoken, many other QBs have tampered with footballs before.

if you told me that the Patriots paid off referees or something along those lines, then id be like yo thats cheating.

to sit here and call for 10 game suspensions or forfeiting titles because a ball boy may or may not have thought it would make the QB happier about a softer ball (lol)... thats where you lose me.

speaking of Bradford,

who knew this dude was native American?!

eagles rolling with a Mexican and a native American

I don't understand how people say he didn't know. Did these ball boys/personnel do it just because? What about the memorabilia? Text mentioned shoes, like ya really think they are framing him?

speaking of Bradford,

who knew this dude was native American?!

you mean a "terrible white QB"

We had that long *** talk on here that one night and people were firing at me for saying Chip was probably racist. Since then, he brought in a terrible white QB that no one wants and his ex star called him racist. I'm not so crazy now.

Last edited:
i dont call for another mans demise when he does or says something that doesnt affect me personally.

i get fans being enthusiastic about the sport itself. i have no problem with that.

to call in and cry about him compromising the integrity of the sport and throw out ludicrous opinions on punishment is where my disconnect it.

maybe im being naive. and maybe im undervaluing the rules of taking air out of a football...but he didnt do it personally. nor is there any evidence of him telling them to do it.

not to mention that, albeit unspoken, many other QBs have tampered with footballs before.

if you told me that the Patriots paid off referees or something along those lines, then id be like yo thats cheating.

to sit here and call for 10 game suspensions or forfeiting titles because a ball boy may or may not have thought it would make the QB happier about a softer ball (lol)... thats where you lose me.

youre a pats fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom