NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should've responded to shoes. but what could you say really? 

She's impartial when its Eagles- Cowboys? 
laugh.gif

Tom Brady shouldn't be punished for this but when you start punishing people under the "embarrassing to the league" rationale then you kinda have to punish Tom Brady to be fair

Brady's gonna get 4 games & he'll win the appeal to bring it down to 2 games.

maybe a fine

Because he didn't directly do it

Neither did Charles Manson. (not comparing the 2, before any of you over zealous captain save a pat's lose it)

Just because you don't physically do something doesn't mean you aren't responsible for it happening.

10 games.

Get him outta here.

Neither did Charles Manson. (not comparing the 2, before any of you over zealous captain save a pat's lose it)

Just because you don't physically do something doesn't mean you aren't responsible for it happening.

10 games.

Get him outta here.
laugh.gif
 wait im curious i have to ask.

so you mean to tell me...

if lebron james was shooting around, and he was like "yo i wish the rim was like a couple inches lower my shots off today"

...and someone heard him and actually lowered it.

you think he should be suspended 50 games. because that would equate to 10 games in a 16 game nfl season.

serious question.

Last edited:
o/u 60 points by the pats when they go to indy on Oct 18?

so wish that game was at Gillette stadium

laugh.gif
 wait im curious i have to ask.

so you mean to tell me...

if lebron james was shooting around, and he was like "yo i wish the rim was like a couple inches lower my shots off today"

...and someone heard him and actually lowered it.

you think he should be suspended 50 games. because that would equate to 10 games in a 16 game nfl season.

serious question.
laugh.gif
 this hypothetical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom