NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:  wait im curious i have to ask.

so you mean to tell me...

if lebron james was shooting around, and he was like "yo i wish the rim was like a couple inches lower my shots off today"

...and someone heard him and actually lowered it.

you think he should be suspended 50 games. because that would equate to 10 games in a 16 game nfl season.

serious question.

so you really think they just did this all on their own?

Why would Tom be upset with them, when the balls aren't how he likes em then?

that comparison is stupid as hell but if lebron told someone to alter the height of nba hoops then yes he should miss significant time

:lol:  wait im curious i have to ask.

so you mean to tell me...

if lebron james was shooting around, and he was like "yo i wish the rim was like a couple inches lower my shots off today"

...and someone heard him and actually lowered it.

you think he should be suspended 50 games. because that would equate to 10 games in a 16 game nfl season.

serious question.

so much for not getting too emotional/caring about sports athletes that you do not know personally tone. take off the cape you're not getting paid to wear it

that comparison is stupid as hell but if lebron told someone to alter the height of nba hoops then yes he should miss significant time
laugh.gif
 word

This is still such a hilarious attempt at a hypothetical though.

Lebron like "Yo I'll slip you some signed gear if you if you lower the hoop 2 inches for me in the ECF".  

Can you imagine the havoc that would cause in game

so much for not getting too emotional/caring about sports athletes that you do not know personally tone. take off the cape you're not getting paid to wear it
laugh.gif

how am i getting emotional?

first off dude compared (kinda) Brady to Charles Manson.

Charles Manson.

then seriously said 10 game suspension.

so i made up a ludicrous scenerio for the H of it about lebron (in his avy) to see what he would say about a 50! game suspension over something he physically didnt do or gave specific instruction to.

im just having fun man.

Last edited:
:lol:

how am i getting emotional?

first off dude compared (kinda) Brady to Charles Manson.

Charles Manson.

then seriously said 10 game suspension.

so i made up a ludicrous scenerio for the H of it about lebron (in his avy) to see what he would say about a 50! game suspension over something he physically didnt do or gave specific instruction to.

im just having fun man.

but basketball and football are polar opposites. those footballs were only used by one player. mean while your scenario is inconceivable because in basketball players share the basketball and rim :lol:

i'll ask again, and don't deflect like brady
are you a pats fan?

Last edited:
Charles Manson is a saint in comparison to Tommy boy

if the average NTer had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with osama bin laden, hitler, and tom brady...they'd probably shoot brady twice

srs :smh:

Last edited:
I thought people with Evoque's usually got their husbands to handle the cleaning. 

gotta give you credit, that made me laugh

I know you don't get credit much but get laughed at a lot so this is an uplifting day for you, now I know how Annie felt when she got picked from the orphanage

if the average NTer had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with osama bin laden, hitler, and tom brady...they'd probably shoot brady twice

pats fans always with the polar opposite comparisons

but basketball and football are polar opposites. those footballs were only used by one player. mean while your scenario is inconceivable because in basketball players share the basketball and rim
laugh.gif

i'll ask again, and don't deflect like brady
are you a pats fan?
yep.

Comparing an altered football to lowering the basketball goal is the stupidest **** I've ever read. Where's the outrage for with Eli altered balls? That helps his grip the same as Brady but just a different method

Tom Brady shouldn't be punished for this but when you start punishing people under the "embarrassing to the league" rationale then you kinda have to punish Tom Brady to be fair

why shouldn't he?

Because he didn't directly do it

Lol so violence bounty gate should be cleared to then right? When you a repeated offender when it comes to cheating and the team as well been affiliated with it more than once ain't no pass given!!! You give Brady a pass everybody else should be treated the same then

Charles Manson is a saint in comparison to Tommy boy

srs
mean.gif
I'd take out both his kneecaps and pistol whip his thorax
 [h1]Report: Tom Brady could be suspended for up to one year[/h1]
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...m-brady-could-be-suspended-for-up-to-one-year
whoo.png

pats fans always with the polar opposite comparisons

you must have missed the hyperbole coming from fans of all other teams :lol:

once again, it's just the pats and their fans tho :smh:

you must have missed the hyperbole coming from fans of all other teams
laugh.gif

once again, it's just the pats and their fans tho
mean.gif
You guys are the homer defenders today though.

You're unable to see the craziness of the reaches you're all making in this thread.

It's okay though we all would react the same way.  You are wrong though.

you must have missed the hyperbole coming from fans of all other teams :lol:

once again, it's just the pats and their fans tho :smh:

if it was my team i would admit it and own up to it. not make outrages comparisons and saying using fallacies divert to the question at hand

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom