NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
knew that was going to be an excuse. the thing is it shouldn't have even been a full on investigation. brady should have just owned up to it. and it would have been not as bad as it is now

Last edited:
Brady fans going hard to protect the golden boy.

"Well other teams do it"

"It's not enough proof"

"He didn't want them to go through his phone"

"It didn't give him an advantage"

:rofl:

Kraft pays Roger.

I expect Brady suspended for 4 preseason games. Call it a day.

more deflection just like the person you're draping the cape for
i just think throwing the race card is a bit desperate. i think suspending the super bowl winning qb is something they'll think twice about. i don't think brady was wrong in not forking over his phone. 

People leaking **** like Brady could catch a year? :wow:

If Roger tries that, he's getting murdered by someone, zero doubt in my mind. Might even be Gisele. :lol:

(No way I see a year, I don't even expect a game. I'm expecting like a Florida Gator type suspension, Brady can't play the first quarter of the first game or somethin like that)

i just think throwing the race card is a bit desperate. i think suspending the super bowl winning qb is something they'll think twice about. i don't think brady was wrong in not forking over his phone. 

of course you don't. you're defending him like he pays your bills

(No way I see a year, I don't even expect a game. I'm expecting like a Florida Gator type suspension, Brady can't play the first quarter of the first game or somethin like that)

you and DMX trying extra hard with that reverse jinx type of deal :lol:

he's gonna get 2-4 games IMO. which is fair.

Last edited:

you and DMX trying extra hard with that reverse jinx type of deal :lol:

he's gonna get 2-4 games IMO. which is fair.

thinking the same thing

wouldn't be mad if they gave him 8-10 tho :nerd:

It's amazing how he is laughing through this Salem State thing. People up here rooting for him. They'll give him a pat on that ***. Must be nice..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom