NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AdamSchefter: Before suffering season-ending torn ACL, Dante Fowler signed an injury protection waiver that obligates Jaguars to negotiate in good faith.

I hope he heals 100% so we can have that Vontae Davis showdown we all looked forward to seeing
laugh.gif

Going back to grigson and whoever the Carolina GM is.. Would have made more sense if Carolina got Dorsett and colts went with funchess.. Considering who each team has at receiver

Well would have made more sense if colts went with green-beckham.. I see too much Mike Williams (USC) in funchess

Well Carolina should have gone oline.. Like colts should have gone defense or oline

Last edited:
[quote name="JPZx"]@AdamSchefter: Before suffering season-ending torn ACL, Dante Fowler signed an injury protection waiver that obligates Jaguars to negotiate in good faith.[/quote] Didn't even know something like that existed.

A good faith contract? How do you even... *shrugs*

[quote name="JPZx"]@AdamSchefter: Before suffering season-ending torn ACL, Dante Fowler signed an injury protection waiver that obligates Jaguars to negotiate in good faith.
Didn't even know something like that existed.

A good faith contract? How do you even... *shrugs*[/quote]

With the new cba everything is pretty much slotted already, in terms of salary and guaranteed money..

So isn't like before where guys were waiting to see what other guys were getting and negotiating accordingly

I assume this just means he has to get his number 3 overall money

[quote name="itsaboutthattime"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="JPZx"]@AdamSchefter: Before suffering season-ending torn ACL, Dante Fowler signed an injury protection waiver that obligates Jaguars to negotiate in good faith.[/quote] Didn't even know something like that existed.

A good faith contract? How do you even... *shrugs*[/quote]

With the new cba everything is pretty much slotted already, in terms of salary and guaranteed money..

So isn't like before where guys were waiting to see what other guys were getting and negotiating accordingly

I assume this just means he has to get his number 3 overall money[/quote]Makes sense. Thanks. *repped*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom