NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="ANOMOLIE"]Ted Bruschi and Woody going at it.[/quote]Bruschi lost a little respect from me.

Not much, but yeah. Maaaaad homerish on that one.

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
[quote name="rillo561"]Would expect nothing else.[/quote] Same here, but I mean, he was getting legit upset at someone even mentioning the POSSIBILITY of Brady gaining a edge through going around the rules... cheating.

Like he seemed for real offended. Not even discussing whether or not Brady DID cheat or ever has; not even talking about that got him upset, just the mention of the POSSIBILITY of cheating, for even a down.

Last edited:
When has Tedy Bruschi NOT been an indisputable homer?
laugh.gif
 That ***** probably got the Patriot way listed as a birth address. 

Appreciate his contributions to those teams, but I never rocked with him like that at all.

ESPN sure knows how to pick them.

Last edited:
Jameis was the first to arrive to the facility today for the first day of Rookie Camp. Greeted every rookie at the door
pimp.gif

https://amp.twimg.com/v/52fc6207-f10e-4969-91e3-8c549d5ccce0
pimp.gif

Jameis is gonna be the man for a while. I think he'll do a couple of stupid things in the next year or two but will mature and become a leader as he gets experience. 

Pats will get a fine and maybe a 2 or 3 game suspension for TB and BB. The only reason I'm thinking they'll get anything because of the "ignorance is not an excuse" bs Goodell was telling New Orleans about the bounty program. 

[quote name="hometownhero"]Pats will get a fine and maybe a 2 or 3 game suspension for TB and BB. The only reason I'm thinking they'll get anything because of the "ignorance is not an excuse" bs Goodell was telling New Orleans about the bounty program. 
[/quote]That was the Saints; this is the Patriots. They'll get nothing.

Last edited:
[quote name="hometownhero"]Pats will get a fine and maybe a 2 or 3 game suspension for TB and BB. The only reason I'm thinking they'll get anything because of the "ignorance is not an excuse" bs Goodell was telling New Orleans about the bounty program. 
That was the Saints; this us the Patriots. They'll get nothing.[/quote]

how does this make any sense. we got fines and draft picks taken for spygate.

y'all act like we go unpunished. that salt :lol:

Same here, but I mean, he was getting legit upset at someone even mentioning the POSSIBILITY of Brady gaining a edge through going around the rules... cheating.

Like he seemed for real offended. Not even discussing whether or not Brady DID cheat or ever has; not even talking about that got him upset, just the mention of the POSSIBILITY of cheating, for even a down.

You can probably count on one hand the amount of pats fans that would admit to ANY shadyness that went on.

The amount of spin I've heard since the report has been hilarious. No way was Teddy going even entertain any of that talk. The whole fan base is upset, and it's completely understandable, but it's always someone else fault.

That was the Saints; this us the Patriots. They'll get nothing.

y'all act like we go unpunished. that salt :lol:[/quote]

I know that fine really hurt Krafts bank account. It's hard out here for NFL owners.

That was the Saints; this us the Patriots. They'll get nothing.

y'all act like we go unpunished. that salt :lol:

I know that fine really hurt Krafts bank account. It's hard out here for NFL owners.[/quote]

wasn't it the max allowed? and i thought bill was fined. and a first round draft pick isn't exactly a slap on the wrist. i know when it comes to NE, y'all want heads to roll. but let's be a little objective

Last edited:

Originally Posted by hometownhero  
Pats will get a fine and maybe a 2 or 3 game suspension for TB and BB. The only reason I'm thinking they'll get anything because of the "ignorance is not an excuse" bs Goodell was telling New Orleans about the bounty program. 
That was the Saints; this is the Patriots. They'll get nothing.
images

BUT I find it hard to believe they'll go unpunished

laugh.gif

random shots at the 49ers 
mean.gif

get a little success and fans think their team is a dynasty. i'd still be trying to figure out why Lynch didn't get the carry.  *mj shrug
Same can be asked about Gore.

The world will never know.
still have nightmares. one run on first down with a guy that I was bigger than when I was 10th grade and then we panic. 

hope the vid of Fowler looked worse than it is. 11 v 11 drills right now seem kinda early. dudes aren't in real football shape a week after the draft. hope its just a sprain or something.

Last edited:
[quote name="DeadsetAce"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="hometownhero"]Pats will get a fine and maybe a 2 or 3 game suspension for TB and BB. The only reason I'm thinking they'll get anything because of the "ignorance is not an excuse" bs Goodell was telling New Orleans about the bounty program.[/quote]That was the Saints; this us the Patriots. They'll get nothing.[/quote]how does this make any sense. we got fines and draft picks taken for spygate.

y'all act like we go unpunished. that salt :lol:[/quote]Like I said, nothing.

Draft picks. Fines. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom